how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

prokkos

join:2003-11-14
Holmdel, NJ
reply to prokkos

Re: Are we ever going to get that Verizon Ipad Live TV Ap?

Nice - another announcement with Disney now launching a host of apps for iOS, but FIOS customers can't access 99% of the content.

And the FIOS live TV app? Vaporware, touted long ago, hinted at by FIOS Joe and 'in testing' for release any day now.....

frankpf3
Verizon Fios

join:2007-08-09
Huntington Station, NY
kudos:1
But Hey Your Rates just went up.

icemannyr1

join:2001-04-11
Township Of Washington, NJ
The FNC iOS app added live video from FNC and FBN a couple of weeks ago and Verizon is not offering access yet.

DGGSLF

join:2007-04-14
Lynn, MA
I just noticed that the FiOS Media Manager app on my iPhone got an update today that now allows live streaming of content.

This may be a step in the right direction to providing a full TV streaming app??

Nezmo
The name's Bond. James Bond.
Premium,MVM
join:2004-11-10
Coppell, TX
said by DGGSLF:

I just noticed that the FiOS Media Manager app on my iPhone got an update today that now allows live streaming of content.

This may be a step in the right direction to providing a full TV streaming app??

Could be. Should only be another 5 years now then.
--
My Gallery
Formerly Nezmo

sdpadres

@lmco.com
reply to DGGSLF
what the name of the iphone app?

KCrimson
Premium
join:2001-02-25
Brooklyn, NY
reply to DGGSLF
said by DGGSLF:

Count yourself as lucky if you're getting the Media Manager app working. I've got fatal errors popping up on startup in all three of our installs - 1 in Win7, 1 in Lion and 1 in Tiger. The two OSX installs worked VERY briefly, the Win7 install I don't think EVER worked. I still don't understand why Verizon's implementation of streaming Youtube to a STB requires a PC/Mac client on the LAN, but that's another story.

DGGSLF

join:2007-04-14
Lynn, MA
reply to sdpadres
FiOS Media Manager

rv81

@myvzw.com
Is this app going to be available on Android as well?

icemannyr1

join:2001-04-11
Township Of Washington, NJ
reply to sdpadres
said by sdpadres :

what the name of the iphone app?

Verizon Media Manager.