All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
xxteargodxx
join:2008-12-02
Jersey City, NJ

xxteargodxx

Can't send picture message on Verizon Wireless...?

I've been trying to send some picture messages on my iPhone 4S today since about 12:00pm this afternoon and up until now (1:50pm) it hasn't worked.

A Verizon Tech has told me it's not a problem with my bill, and it's not a problem with the service in my area. I've tried to text 5 different people the picture message and it hasn't gone through to anyone.

My iPhone 4S is jailbroken and on the latest firmware and I do use Bite SMS although I have the option selected to send my messages through my carrier's service NOT through Bite SMS. And I have not had any problems with sending picture messages up until today.
xxteargodxx

xxteargodxx

Also forgot to mention I am in NJ in Jersey City.

bbrcat
Remembering Lisa...
MVM
join:2000-12-09
FL

bbrcat to xxteargodxx

MVM

to xxteargodxx
Can you send by Verizon's native TXT option? Can you send TXT's withOUT pix ?

kickass69
join:2002-06-03
Lake Hopatcong, NJ

kickass69 to xxteargodxx

to xxteargodxx
I'm in Morris County in Jefferson Township (bordering Sussex County) and have had no issues sending PIX/texts.

beck
MVM
join:2002-01-29
On The Road

beck to xxteargodxx

MVM

to xxteargodxx
is the pic too big for the receiver's phone? try sending a tiny pic and see if it works.
xxteargodxx
join:2008-12-02
Jersey City, NJ

1 recommendation

xxteargodxx

Found out what the issue was, it was due to an app called "Onavo Extend - data usage, data control - get more out of your mobile data plan". Good thing the tech mentioned it to me. Once I removed the app & profile it installed on my iPhone everything started working properly.

bbrcat
Remembering Lisa...
MVM
join:2000-12-09
FL
·Comcast XFINITY
ARRIS SBG900

bbrcat

MVM

said by xxteargodxx:

Found out what the issue was, it was due to an app called "Onavo Extend - data usage, data control - get more out of your mobile data plan". Good thing the tech mentioned it to me. Once I removed the app & profile it installed on my iPhone everything started working properly.

There ya go, nice work

Mrsblindman
@centurytel.net

Mrsblindman to xxteargodxx

Anon

to xxteargodxx
THANK YOU!!!! I've looked everywhere for hours to find a fix for this problem. It works like a charm!!!!! THX!!!