All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

mastsethi
join:2012-05-26

mastsethi to thegeek

to thegeek

Re: Galaxy S3

S3 is sleek, looks better than S2 but is overpriced. You cant price a phone that high unless it's an iPhone.
67845017 (banned)
join:2000-12-17
Naperville, IL

1 recommendation

67845017 (banned)

Not true unless you're an iFanboi. A lot of people pay the same price for non-iPhone devices. We do.

thegeek
Premium Member
join:2008-02-21
right here

1 recommendation

thegeek to mastsethi

Premium Member

to mastsethi
said by mastsethi:

You cant price a phone that high unless it's an iPhone.

I wouldn't take a free iPhone. I won't even take one if I was paid to take it. I've used one and it is a horrible experience. I much prefer Android.

Android is like being single and living on a tropical island full of horny 20-something women. Lots of choice. Apple is like being married and living in Minnesota.
67845017 (banned)
join:2000-12-17
Naperville, IL

67845017 (banned)

At work we can choose whatever phone we want. I can't bring myself to getting an iPhone--not after using and experiencing the freedom of Android.

In fact, with the new Windows 8 phone announcements, I'm likely going to get a Windows phone. I like the Lumia, but didn't like the single core and lower resolution screen. MS has basically taken care of those concerns and this fall should be interesting. I was leaning towards the GS3, but I'm going to wait for the next Lumia model. I bet it'll be killer.

mastsethi
join:2012-05-26

mastsethi to thegeek

to thegeek
said by thegeek:

said by mastsethi:

You cant price a phone that high unless it's an iPhone.

I wouldn't take a free iPhone. I won't even take one if I was paid to take it. I've used one and it is a horrible experience. I much prefer Android.

Android is like being single and living on a tropical island full of horny 20-something women. Lots of choice. Apple is like being married and living in Minnesota.

Android is awesome(I am using it) but it's a cheap copy of iOS
tcope
Premium Member
join:2003-05-07
Sandy, UT

1 recommendation

tcope

Premium Member

said by mastsethi:

Android is awesome(I am using it) but it's a cheap copy of iOS

Troll some place else.