Premium
join:2004-02-25
Lyndhurst, NJ
Reviews:
·Comcast

1 recommendation

reply to antdude

Re: Adobe Flash Player 11.3.300.262

It's because many users, including myself, are having major problems with Flash 11.3 crashing Firefox 13.0 +. Until now my Firefox would freeze constantly with Flash 11.3 unless I turned off protected mode. This new version of Flash now works on my PC with protected mode turned on.
--
Desktop Win 7 x64 Emsisoft Anti Malware v6.6, Laptop Win 7 x64 & Desktop XP Pro Emsisoft Anti Malware v6.6 & Online Armor Premium v5.5, Netbook Win 7 Starter and Netbook XP Home Avast 7, MBAM and Hitman Pro used on-demand only.

antdude
A Ninja Ant
Premium,VIP
join:2001-03-25
United State
kudos:4
Interesting. I will have to check for Linux and Mac OS X. I have no idea what versions they have.

bluepoint

join:2001-03-24
said by antdude:

Interesting. I will have to check for Linux and Mac OS X. I have no idea what versions they have.

You can check from here.
»www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/

antdude
A Ninja Ant
Premium,VIP
join:2001-03-25
United State
kudos:4
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
said by bluepoint:

said by antdude:

You can check from here.
»www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/

Sure if I had GUI access since I am not at the computer. I found out that they have newer builds so I downloaded and compared to my old local installers.
--
Ant @ »antfarm.ma.cx and »aqfl.net. Please do not IM/e-mail me for technical support. Use the forum! Disclaimer: The views expressed in this posting are mine, and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer

HarryH3
Premium
join:2005-02-21
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Suddenlink
reply to gugarci
Aha! That explains why Flash crashed in FF 13 on me today. I went to »www.officedepot.com and clicked on the "This Week's Ad" icon and FF had a seizure for a while, then the "Sorry, Flash has crashed" message popped up. I'll see if the new version fixes that.

lordpuffer
RIP lil
Premium
join:2004-09-19
Rio Rancho, NM
kudos:2
Reviews:
·CableOne
reply to antdude
said by antdude:

No update for Mac OS X as of yet, either for Safari or a new version of Chrome. This has been the worst Flash version I ever had on my Mac. Constant problems with Chrome.
--
Obama in 2012 - There's No Tea Left In The Bag.