If anyone sees anything wrong with anything on the plans let me know. I had everything fixed I knew about. As far as I could tell most everything was at or above code. There's been a few minor changes since those final plans came out. One was I added 4 ceiling lights in the garage to the electrical plan with wall switches by both doors. I also added a 60 amp subpanel on the back wall to the left of the door instead of the original (2) 20 amp circuits. With the subpanel they are going to put the garage doors on their own 20 amp circuit, the lights all on their own 20 amp circuit, and the outlets all on their own 20 amp circuit. Hopefully that works out well.