uniqs
Kiwi88
Premium Member
join:2003-05-26
Bryant, AR

Kiwi88

Premium Member

PS3 -God Of War?

Just asking, forced friggin 'Update' and now the game is locked on "Display settings" after loading up-Can't do a damn thing except "Get out."

Is this me, or have others had this happen?
Hoss
Sauters A Walrus
join:2000-10-05
Tulsa, OK

Hoss

Maybe related to the PSN outage happening right now?

»playstationlifestyle.net ··· -2239-6/
Kiwi88
Premium Member
Bryant, AR

Kiwi88

Premium Member

No, though that's no surprise, I had tried for the last week to see if it would load up; apparently THAT particular problem has had users buying new hard drives, that's not the real problem though. A fresh install will fix it, but I'm inclined to forget it and move on.

Everything Sony touches turns to shit, remember the ROOT kit days, Linux hack that started a whole mess @ Sony. Rather than deal with an isolated issue, they act just like politicians -one super sized knee jerk into oblivion.

I'll go back to the PC for gaming and leave the PS3 for watching movies only and netflix. Would not be like that, but just try and get a response from the company and it's like the black hole of hell. I'll sell the five games I have on either Amazon or Ebay and be done with this BS.

Cheers

Alpha Phoenix
Premium Member
join:2001-06-15
Brooklyn, NY

Alpha Phoenix

Premium Member

Don't be so hasty. GoW is an AMAZING series!

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium Member
join:2002-02-05
Far Rockaway, NY

Rook008

Premium Member

It is an amazing series.
It's the only reason I regret going with the Xbox over the PS3.
I loved God Of War on the PS2.

Alpha Phoenix
Premium Member
Brooklyn, NY

1 recommendation

Alpha Phoenix

Premium Member

said by Rook008:

It is an amazing series.
It's the only reason I regret going with the Xbox over the PS3.
I loved God Of War on the PS2.

Then if you haven't already, you seriously need to play GoW II, GoW III, and the GoW: Origins Collection (Chains of Olympus, and Ghost of Sparta). I can't wait until GoW IV comes out!!!!
Kiwi88
Premium Member
Bryant, AR

Kiwi88 to Alpha Phoenix

Premium Member

to Alpha Phoenix
Strange fix -Took the system off the net and then it loaded correctly, beats all. Dead right though, great game and it's one that probably does better on the PS3 than on any other platform.

I'll super careful regards any further 'Patches.'

Alpha Phoenix
Premium Member
Brooklyn, NY

Alpha Phoenix

Premium Member

So, did you play them yet?
Kiwi88
Premium Member
Bryant, AR

Kiwi88

Premium Member

GOD is back, just got Battlefield2 for a change of pace.
I almost forgot I had the last Fallout on Steam/Valve... Got to kill some time with that yet! Heard the horror story on 'Rights' regards Steam ~Some of us are used to losing any and all 'Rights', the price of living here; so it's business as usual for me.

All the Fallout's are a bit buggy, but a heck of a lot of fun, depends on how it's played to the results. I have learned to live with imperfect results......

Cheers
Kiwi88

Kiwi88 to Alpha Phoenix

Premium Member

to Alpha Phoenix
Hey, mate.

Just nailed Uncharted one and two off Ebay for around $24.00 -New, seems that was suppossed to have been the PS3 top end game(?)

Cheers

Alpha Phoenix
Premium Member
Brooklyn, NY

Alpha Phoenix

Premium Member

No offense, but what does any of this have to do with God of War?
Kiwi88
Premium Member
Bryant, AR

Kiwi88

Premium Member

Didn't want to start a new thread, so treated it like a conversation.....No offense taken.