[Updated] [Free] ScreenshotCaptor 3.07.01 ScreenshotCaptor 3.07.01 - June 19, 2012
• [BugFix] Access Violation Errors could be triggered (especially on selected region capture) after the disconnection of a monitor on a multimon system (perhaps also after monitor resolution changes, hibernation wakeup, remote desktop connection/disconnection).
• [BugFix] Scrolling capture option dialog settings were not being saved.
• [Documentation] Added documentation on automatic installation of license key, configdir, and settings files.
• [BugFix] Fields for memo after a scan would sometimes include filename of last application window captured.
• [BugFix] Using timed autocapture tool to do scanner captures did not work.
• [Default Change] Set default option to print captions on printouts.
• [Options] Added options on "Print Options" tab to use default units/page orientation, which should remember last used values.
• [Change] If option is set to stay minimize and hide main widow on capture, main window will stay hidden after capture even if it was showing at time of capture.
• [BugFix] Copying and pasting objects using menu could result in new objects pasted out of view.
Gladiator Security Forum: www.gladiator-antivirus.com/