Premium Member
join:2001-03-25
US

antdude to KoRnGtL15

Premium Member

to KoRnGtL15

Re: Adobe Flash Player 11.3.300.262

said by KoRnGtL15:

No new version for IE? This is only for FF, Opera etc....? I am asking because in OP first post and link. On the following page has a link for IE updated version. But, I do not see it on Adobe website....

I downloaded IE installer, but it was the same from 6/1/2012. I guess it is really only for Firefox. I think FreeCode messed up.

kickass69
join:2002-06-03
Lake Hopatcong, NJ

kickass69

Doesn't seem to fix the audio sync issues when playing flash full screen nor does it seem to have fixed the severely degraded performance of flash videos. Turning off hardware acceleration makes no difference. Went back to 10.3.183.20 (Fully security patched) and no issues.
Mele20
Premium Member
join:2001-06-05
Hilo, HI

Mele20

Premium Member

said by kickass69:

Doesn't seem to fix the audio sync issues when playing flash full screen nor does it seem to have fixed the severely degraded performance of flash videos. Turning off hardware acceleration makes no difference. Went back to 10.3.183.20 (Fully security patched) and no issues.

No, it doesn't fix the audio issues. MOG says the problems are on Fx, Chrome and Safari (tested on those OSes) and they have lots of complaints from IE users also. The issues also affect some XP users.

»forums.adobe.com/thread/ ··· tstart=0

»forums.adobe.com/thread/ ··· tstart=0

kickass69
join:2002-06-03
Lake Hopatcong, NJ

kickass69

Was wondering if it was just me still having issues still. Forgot to mention this is on XP Pro Service Pack 3. It's strange how up until Flash 11.1.102.63 I had no issues at all on either IE or Firefox. From 11.2.202.228 on I've had those issues above in some form or another and 11.3 only made them worse.

Chuck Mason
@switchvpn.com

Chuck Mason

Anon

Abobe is stupid, I cannot wait for their demise. HTML-5 needs to be mandatory so we can dispense with this flash rubbish.

It is infuriating that Adobe is dropping Linux/Ubuntu/Mint/Distro support after 11.2, which means no more flash for Linux. This is unacceptable. Flash is a buggy, hideous product that needs to go away. The number of malware that uses adobe to push trojan installs is quite amazing really. Please die flash...