how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

jchambers28

join:2007-05-12
Alma, AR

cable

The way they look at it there in not very many customers that can get FIOS.

Premium
join:2004-07-28
West Tenness
said by jchambers28:

The way they look at it there in not very many customers that can get FIOS.

I'm pretty sure most of Brighthouse's customers in the Tampa area can also get FiOS.

jchambers28

join:2007-05-12
Alma, AR
I was thinking company wide.

cmcacioppo

join:2012-05-31
reply to 88615298
Your right we can. I did. I had Fios for 3 yrs and being a tech person let me say that by what medium or method my tv/internet travels is meaningless and pointless. How fast and how much is marketing BS.

Give me correct billing, real customer service and let my internet just work...thats all ya need. VZ has knows nothing of those things only $$$ grab and how next to perform their next trick of near fraud and get away with it.

I have have RR Lightning and plenty of stuff running off hard wired and wireless. Believe me there are no contention issues with bandwidth. even when we had slower services. (were talking multiple gamers, netflix views, cellphones in use, netbooks and roku.)

CC

Premium
join:2004-07-28
West Tenness
reply to jchambers28
said by jchambers28:

I was thinking company wide.

Tampa is a pretty large chunk of their total customer base.

rebus9

join:2002-03-26
Tampa Bay
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
·Bright House
reply to jchambers28

"Our network can deliver these speeds if we felt there was a residential market for it," insists Durkin.

If they can, then why don't they offer it? Answer: they can't. If every inch of their plant was DOCSIS 3, they still couldn't subscribe their network to the level Verizon can. It would be suicide to even try.

I don't believe there's much need for 300 Mbps (yet) but c'mon... Verizon is sitting back laughing, while Brighthouse Florida is like the kid on the playground excluded from the game, who walks away saying, "I didn't want to play that stupid game anyway."