spc
Search similar:

uniqs
tmc8080
join:2004-04-24
Brooklyn, NY

tmc8080

lag..

Brighthouse lags behind Comcast in their upgrades and it may not erode customers today.. but over time the deals at Verizon for these speeds will get better... and Brighthouse as well as other cable companies (hint, hint Cablevision) will have to blink and offer better speeds or lower prices.. guess which one they'll be more inclined to offer, if any..
25139889 (banned)
join:2011-10-25
Toledo, OH

25139889 (banned)

BHN is behind others due to they resell RoadRunner. After all they were once TWC.

rebus9
join:2002-03-26
Tampa Bay

rebus9

said by 25139889:

BHN is behind others due to they resell RoadRunner. After all they were once TWC.

No, I believe Brighthouse is a completely separate entity that bought certain chunks of territory from TWC.

From my perspective, service improved a bit when Brighthouse took over. YMMV.
25139889 (banned)
join:2011-10-25
Toledo, OH

25139889 (banned)

they didn't buy- TWC spun them off as they still own part of that company.

and BHN does get their service from RR- they use the RR National Help Desk and RR branded email addresses.

here ya go:

»brighthouse.com/corporat ··· internet

The left hand side will say ROADRUNNER Internet.

By removing RR from their network would take more time and $$$ than BHN would wish to spend as well. Too far integrated and has been for too long. I'm just suprised that any MSO hasn't gone back to the @home era and just outsource the ISP completely- the same as Sprint did with Earthlink. Takes away total customer related problems - CSRs, Tech, etc. The Customer only deals with the ISP and not the telco provider.
tmc8080
join:2004-04-24
Brooklyn, NY

tmc8080 to 25139889

to 25139889
said by 25139889:

I'm actually talking about the residential service.. Brighthouse is actually quite competitive with BUSINESS QOS grade FTTP and HFC Hybrid Fiber Coax based ultra high speed services compared with Verizon! Many companies are beginning to take the residential customer for granted again.. so be prepared for companies of all stripe to see lots more churn!