join:2003-12-19
Saint Clair Shores, MI
reply to smunro622

Re: WOW outage

Exacly

Macomb

@wideopenwest.com
reply to smunro622
i'm still having lots of issues. internet speeds, tv going out. my Clear-QAM is all screwed up with channels all over the place and out of order.

WOW_Dan
Premium
join:2011-03-24
Naperville, IL
kudos:35
said by Macomb :

i'm still having lots of issues. internet speeds, tv going out. my Clear-QAM is all screwed up with channels all over the place and out of order.

You should call customer service. The outage has been over for a while. Sounds like you have an isolated issue.

Inflex

join:2002-09-05
reply to Zuggamom
said by Zuggamom:

My husband was REAL upset about the no fox 2 all night and screamed at me repeatedly for changing to WOW from Comcast. I wish they'd get this situation fixed

If your husband is screaming at you over a TV channel you have much, much bigger problems to worry about.

Do you worry for your safety?

aes128

join:2003-12-19
Saint Clair Shores, MI
said by Inflex:

said by Zuggamom:

My husband was REAL upset about the no fox 2 all night and screamed at me repeatedly for changing to WOW from Comcast. I wish they'd get this situation fixed

If your husband is screaming at you over a TV channel you have much, much bigger problems to worry about.

Do you worry for your safety?

Exactly, it's flaming TV. When it was messed up for me I thought, Oh well it will be fixed soon and I did other things. No one should get worked up because a cable channel is out, really.