spc
Search similar:

uniqs

dabonz7
join:2012-05-17
Ottawa, ON

dabonz7

Teksavvy Cable Now Available In Your Area

I just got and e-mail from them saying that's its now available in my Area ..question is are they reliable they have a plan on there for like $77 Unlimited bandwidth 25Mb/7Mb speeds

Can I get some feed back please Right now I'm on Rogers Extreme Plan the 75mbps for $99 bucks a month plus Additional Charges of surpassing my Quote of Data of 250GB which I don't think its fair for
the price that I'm paying Anyways if these guys are has good has they say they are there going to give Rogers and Bell a run for there money so someone will have to eventually have to give Unless this new ISP company realizes that's the bandwidth needs to regulated after a certain time in the future

hay Unlimited bandwidth there has to be catch to this ??? does the speed Drop after a certain time like overload Bandwidth you got to really know the pros and cons do they have the Networks pipes to satisfy there clients

Regards
Dabonz

decx
Premium Member
join:2002-06-07
Vancouver, BC

decx

Premium Member

25/7 is a FTTN VDSL plan not cable. Cable speeds at a equivalent tier would be 28/1 at $62 for unlimited.

As for unlimited, no catch. Unlimited is unlimited.
34764170 (banned)
join:2007-09-06
Etobicoke, ON

34764170 (banned) to dabonz7

to dabonz7
said by dabonz7:

hay Unlimited bandwidth there has to be catch to this ???

No catch. Unlimited means unlimited.

Pauly
join:2004-05-29
canada

Pauly

u mean unlimited = unlimited? wow
kliles
join:2007-06-26
Mississauga, ON

kliles

said by Pauly:

Clearly they are not using the same dictionary that Rogers uses...
34764170 (banned)
join:2007-09-06
Etobicoke, ON

34764170 (banned) to Pauly

to Pauly
said by Pauly:

Correct. Although I haven't been using my connection as much lately last year I had 10 out of 12 months with usage above 1TB.

yyzlhr
@rogers.com

yyzlhr to dabonz7

Anon

to dabonz7
25/7 is a VDSL based service not a cable service. Performance will have more to do with the distance between your home and bell's equipment.