uniqs
share rss forum feed

Caelharrad

join:2012-04-13
Fenton, MO
reply to Beef7

Re: [MoP] PvP in MoP

said by Beef7:

the most epic AV battle were when we (horde) were pushing back alliance, backwards on their road near the cliff, to their bridge, back into their base

the game turns into who runs out of resources first... tons of fun and epic... aoe > all at that point

I enjoy the "Alterac Blitz", and all of its variations, as much as anyone (quick HP are fine with me), but I have to agree that the most fun I've ever had in AV have been the epic bridge battles. There was an AV where the strategy in the cave was "10 play defense; 10 kill Galv, 10 each hold the first two towers till they burn; once Galv is down and towers burn, run to Drek". Of course it all falls apart. Me and two other people try to hold Tower Point versus about 8 Horde. Went about as well as you can expect, and I rez @ SPGY. Already a good battle going on, since Horde was hanging back on D and slaughtering the people trying to take Drek out with 0 towers down. (Sigh.) It ended up being about a 15-minute massive 25-on-25 battle, which Allies won on reinforcements. Hellacious fun. Best part was a Horde rogue trying to stealth across the bridge of death, with 3 separate hunter flares going. Quite the humorous (and quick) death.

Beef7

join:2012-05-16
kudos:1

omg... this reminds me

ele shammy running to middle of bridge blasting everyone off

and boomkins looking completed retarded flying off

hilarious!

cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE

ya trying to back cap while noob hill was packed full was always a laugh riot, pitched battles on the field of strife was fun.
--
Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau!
I've lost the bleeps, I've lost the creeps and I've lost the sweeps.

Josof

join:2010-10-23
Virginia Beach, VA

said by cymraeg:

ya trying to back cap while noob hill was packed full was always a laugh riot, pitched battles on the field of strife was fun.

remember when everyone actually stopped on the field of strife and fought each other? haven't seen that in years
--
"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." - Sun Tzu