spc
Search similar:

uniqs

jamil
@bell.ca

jamil

Anon

175/175 Where is it available?!

So I was looking all over and I tried about 20 different postal codes trying to find an area that had the 175/175 plan and so far no luck, so I am wondering if anyone that has the plan or can get the plan could tell me what areas it is available in?

I am pretty much basing my decision on where to move based on it lol

Frank_IT
Premium Member
join:2003-11-01
Montreal

Frank_IT

Premium Member

1st..

where are you ? Quebec, Ontario?

Im in terrebonne, where its available but I only get 50/50 as its perfect for me.
zorxd
join:2010-02-05
Quebec, QC

zorxd to jamil

to jamil
Quebec city
deadtorights
join:2011-01-27

deadtorights

the new condo i am moving in montreal, near métro Namur, have FTTH and 175 is available

Martin
Premium Member
join:2005-05-05
Blainville, QC

Martin to jamil

Premium Member

to jamil
Is available only on FTTH (Fiber To The Home) network.
camelot
join:2008-04-12
Whitby, ON

camelot to jamil

to jamil
said by jamil :

I am pretty much basing my decision on where to move based on it lol

Please tell me you're joking...
Expand your moderator at work

Spanky1
@bell.ca

Spanky1 to jamil

Anon

to jamil

Re: 175/175 Where is it available?!

Mascouche... new development where we get FTTH, im on 25/25 but 175/175 is available.
nosaj8
join:2003-08-24
Conception Bay South, NL

1 edit

nosaj8

Move to Conpection Bay South, Newfoundland 250/30. No cap. Bellaliant.net

BliZZardX
Premium Member
join:2002-08-18
Toronto, ON

BliZZardX to jamil

Premium Member

to jamil
1000/1000 no caps from Beanfield at Monde Condos on East Bay Front in Toronto. Target occupancy date 2015.

jamil
@rogers.com

jamil to jamil

Anon

to jamil
In Ontario, if it was quebec I would just hit Videotron for internet.
I am living in Toronto at the moment.

When I was asking about the speeds and bandwidth the guy said they have a maximum overage of $50 much like Rogers but speed wise it blows rogers out of the park which is why it is my decision maker for where to live. I do a TON of video creation and distribution so having something +50mbit upload is just AMAZING because at the moment I have a computer running 24/7 just uploading videos and I'm still backlogged.
kovy7
join:2009-03-26

kovy7

said by jamil :

When I was asking about the speeds and bandwidth the guy said they have a maximum overage of $50 much like Rogers but speed wise it blows rogers out of the park which is why it is my decision maker for where to live. I do a TON of video creation and distribution so having something +50mbit upload is just AMAZING because at the moment I have a computer running 24/7 just uploading videos and I'm still backlogged.

Bell is 80$ for max cap and videotron is even worse with no max cap.
Seb8517 (banned)
join:2010-07-12

Seb8517 (banned)

said by kovy7:

said by jamil :

heu videotron c'est 50 mo
kovy7
join:2009-03-26

kovy7

said by Seb8517:

said by kovy7:

said by jamil :

heu videotron c'est 50 mo

oui seulement sur le 3mbit et 8mbit residentiel...

XanderLo
join:2002-06-19
Boucherville, QC

XanderLo to jamil

to jamil
You'd have to be _insane_ to willingly go with Videotron in Quebec. Highest prices, lowest caps, lowest upstream... and it's a Quebecor company. Shall I say the worst of all worlds?

Guspaz
Guspaz
MVM
join:2001-11-05
Montreal, QC

Guspaz

MVM

said by XanderLo:

You'd have to be _insane_ to willingly go with Videotron in Quebec. Highest prices, lowest caps, lowest upstream... and it's a Quebecor company. Shall I say the worst of all worlds?

The prices/caps with TPIA wholesalers can be quite good (many offer unlimited). And for users who don't qualify for VDSL2, the upstream can be several times higher.
SLAMtech
join:2009-12-03

SLAMtech

All new developments you will find Ftth, as long as copper hasn't been buried there for a while waiting for the development to build. I just installed a 175/175 line for a cst in a city with 30k people so just look for new developments.