uniqs
UofMiamiGrad
Premium Member
join:2001-02-03
Syosset, NY

UofMiamiGrad to fotomatt1

Premium Member

to fotomatt1

Re: Verizon FINALLY pulling cable in my NYC apartment building!!

said by fotomatt1:

said by gadgetboyj:

It's great that you finally got it! I finally got it installed after waiting about 3 years in the complex I live in too!

said by fotomatt1:

They did that in my old building, but it was more than a month after service was actually available.

When they did the show and tell thing for my complex, they were taking orders right then and there. Of course my address was the ONLY one that wasn't marked as available in their system, so they had to take my info down and put the order through a few days later.

Finally got it, but my install date is 35 days out!! Ughh...they're busy in my area!

You try calling and seeing if they can move up your order install date? Just have your order# handy and call VZ up, doesn't hurt to try. Congrats on finally getting your building provisioned for FIOS.
fotomatt1
join:2007-11-07
Easton, PA

fotomatt1

said by UofMiamiGrad:

You try calling and seeing if they can move up your order install date? Just have your order# handy and call VZ up, doesn't hurt to try. Congrats on finally getting your building provisioned for FIOS.

I've called a couple of times already....they did give me the option of this Monday, or July 22! Unfortunately, neither my wife nor I can stay home this Monday. Bummer!

Eddy120876
join:2009-02-16
Bronx, NY

Eddy120876

thats one reason why is good to have extra family at home .
fotomatt1
join:2007-11-07
Easton, PA

fotomatt1

said by Eddy120876:

thats one reason why is good to have extra family at home .

This is true, although my wife and I just took a ton of time off from our jobs so taking more time off now isn't so easy. As it turns out, a VZ manager called me today and rescheduled my appointment for July 3! So instead of waiting 35 days now I only have to wait 7. I can celebrate my independence from TWC on July 4!

Eddy120876
join:2009-02-16
Bronx, NY

Eddy120876

They are bringing the Bang to your firework lucky man . True now a day taking too much time off can really cost your job and money