The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert to DanG1974

Premium Member

to DanG1974

Re: [Tampa] Twitter App

Interesting... can you please open a direct forums thread and include the usual stuff I ask for so I can take a look at your boxes I have a hunch there might be a problem. Thanks
Art Deco
join:2011-04-27

Art Deco

I found the Twitter app under the "Premium Services" menu after hitting the "A" button but I haven't been able to get it to work; after entering my username & password it tells me it's "Logging on to Twitter" and after about 20 seconds I get the message "The connection with the server could not be established. Retry after sometime."

It's been like this since I got the email on Friday, and my box did reboot.

DanG1974
join:2005-06-26
Saint Petersburg, FL

DanG1974

Same thing here. Though I didn't see the Twitter app until last night after BHNtechXpert reset my box.
Like you, mine is also listed under Premium Services and fails to connect after numerous attempts.

Cisco Kid
@bhn.net

Cisco Kid to BHNtechXpert

Anon

to BHNtechXpert
In TampaBay area; I just attempted to logon to Twitter.....I got "Connection with server could not be established. Try after sometime"

Cisco kid
@bhn.net

Cisco kid to BHNtechXpert

Anon

to BHNtechXpert
I did select SAVE....as to ID and Password.....and would like to know how I can remove the Saved ID and Password. Whwn I re-open the App the ID and Password is present.

DanG1974
join:2005-06-26
Saint Petersburg, FL

DanG1974

Simple, just select username and then press the B button. Do the same step for removing the password.

Cisco kid
@bhn.net

Cisco kid

Anon

Now hopefully we can get someone at BHN to get this to work....because DanG1974 didn't get it resolved by calling BHN. Hopefully someone will post an update letting us know why it is not working, or, what we must do to get it to connect
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

Cisco you aren't in Florida are you?