Premium Member
join:2004-02-20
Quakertown, PA

2 edits

rody_44 to Madtown

Premium Member

to Madtown

Re: [Bill] Paying my 1st Bill ever.

Ive been on auto pay with comcast for around seven years or so. never a hickup and never a problem. Just remember to update your card information when it expires. People are so paranoid. The average person picks up being billed incorrectly. If you really dont trust them just use a credit card instead of a debit card and problem solved.

Nightfall
My Goal Is To Deny Yours
MVM
join:2001-08-03
Grand Rapids, MI

1 recommendation

Nightfall

MVM

said by rody_44:

Ive been on auto pay with comcast for around seven years or so. never a hickup and never a problem. Just remember to update your card information when it expires. People are so paranoid. The average person picks up being billed incorrectly. If you really dont trust them just use a credit card instead of a debit card and problem solved.

That and checking your bill as it comes due. Autopay doesn't mean you just set it and forget it. Its up to us as consumers to keep an eye on all our billing activities.

NetFixer
From My Cold Dead Hands
Premium Member
join:2004-06-24
The Boro
Netgear CM500
Pace 5268AC
TRENDnet TEW-829DRU

NetFixer

Premium Member

said by Nightfall:

That and checking your bill as it comes due. Autopay doesn't mean you just set it and forget it. Its up to us as consumers to keep an eye on all our billing activities.

+++