uniqs
share rss forum feed

QuaffAPint
A Big Thanks To The Troops

join:2001-01-10
Downingtown, PA
reply to jarablue

Re: Verizon upgrading FIOS tiers

Everytime I go to the VZ website to upgrade it keeps giving me some error when I reach the upgrade screen and says to call local office - Is that what others are seeing?

I hate calling them and dealing with all their up sell.
--
{Send Secure Notes Free and Easily} :: whisperBot.com

mig288
Premium
join:2002-07-13
Cherry Hill, NJ
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
said by QuaffAPint:

Everytime I go to the VZ website to upgrade it keeps giving me some error when I reach the upgrade screen and says to call local office - Is that what others are seeing?

Trying using a different browser. If that doesn't work, you might not have a choice other than calling in.

Chris123NT

join:2001-11-24
Nesconset, NY
reply to QuaffAPint
said by QuaffAPint:

I had to call and it was really no trouble, the rep was knowledgeable and took care of everything very quickly, but then again maybe i got lucky.

cram501

join:2008-11-29
Ashburn, VA
reply to QuaffAPint
said by QuaffAPint:

I had the same issue in Virginia. I just pinged the customer service rep using their chat function and he gave me an alternate URL.

I ordered 150/65 last Monday. The BPON ONT was swapped out on Friday along with the new a new "I" router. It's working as expected. I get about 154/70 on most of the speed tests.