Cool Cat
MVM
join:2002-11-13
Pennsyltucky

Johkal to 47717768

MVM

to 47717768

Re: [Rant] Bo Jangles

All you have to do is inform the manager that a mistake was made so he can keep an eye out for reoccurring mistakes with other customers. You explain that you do not want any reimbursement or free food. You just thought he should know for the benefit of the store and the customers.

dvd536
as Mr. Pink as they come
Premium Member
join:2001-04-27
Phoenix, AZ

dvd536

Premium Member

said by Johkal:

You explain that you do not want any reimbursement or free food.

No, you just want what you paid for but didn't get!!1

ever notice mistakes at the drive through are almost ALWAYS in favor of the restaurant!

Johkal
Cool Cat
MVM
Pennsyltucky

Johkal

MVM

said by dvd536:

said by Johkal:

ever notice mistakes at the drive through are almost ALWAYS in favor of the restaurant!

No; because he is already ahead with the free sodas he gets.
"each time i visit Bo Jangles the manager is very nice to me, and always gives me a free drink."
BlitzenZeus
Burnt Out Cynic
Premium Member
join:2000-01-13

1 recommendation

BlitzenZeus

Premium Member

A free drink might cost them a quarter at the most, and when they buy something they are still making a profit. The profit margins on soda are insane.

They just need to bring the error to the manager, and hopefully they resolve the problem, along with preventing it in the future as people are less likely to return if their orders keep getting screwed up. I don't eat fat food often, but people I know who do find chain fat food tends to screw it up frequently.
47717768 (banned)
join:2003-12-08
Birmingham, AL

47717768 (banned)

I agree. That's why i never buy a drink at fast food restaurants unless it comes with a combo.

Johkal
Cool Cat
MVM
Pennsyltucky

Johkal to BlitzenZeus

MVM

to BlitzenZeus
As I said:

"All you have to do is inform the manager that a mistake was made so he can keep an eye out for reoccurring mistakes with other customers. You explain that you do not want any reimbursement or free food. You just thought he should know for the benefit of the store and the customers."
47717768 (banned)
join:2003-12-08
Birmingham, AL

47717768 (banned)

Yea. Next time i go there i will inform the manager.

dvd536
as Mr. Pink as they come
Premium Member
join:2001-04-27
Phoenix, AZ

dvd536 to Johkal

Premium Member

to Johkal
said by Johkal:

said by dvd536:

said by Johkal:

No; because he is already ahead with the free sodas he gets.
"each time i visit Bo Jangles the manager is very nice to me, and always gives me a free drink."

costs them about a nickel knowing its one of those ripoff joints that have the syrup turned way down. if he gets ripped off more often than once in 40 visits[assuming it was a $1.99 sandwich] they're still ahead.

Johkal
Cool Cat
MVM
Pennsyltucky

Johkal

MVM

Assumptions and mathematical guess work isn't convincing. Sorry; not working.