davidhoffman
Premium Member
join:2009-11-19
Warner Robins, GA

davidhoffman to M A R S

Premium Member

to M A R S

Re: [Rant] Bo Jangles

IF you happen to be passing through those areas you mentioned, with time to spare on your journey, Bo Jangles is worth a try. Not good enough for a special trip. They have quite a varied menu for breakfast or lunch/dinner. I have always gotten moist fried chicken there. I like the "steak" or Cajun chicken biscuits for breakfast. They have some berry filled biscuits that are OK. The usual side dishes of macaroni, potatoes, rice, beans, and grits. Again, a nice place to stop, but not worth a special trip. »www.bojangles.com/menu

Santa Fe
BUT.....I Digress!

join:2000-08-22
Freight Yard

Santa Fe

said by davidhoffman:

IF you happen to be passing through those areas you mentioned, with time to spare on your journey, Bo Jangles is worth a try. Not good enough for a special trip. They have quite a varied menu for breakfast or lunch/dinner. I have always gotten moist fried chicken there. I like the "steak" or Cajun chicken biscuits for breakfast. They have some berry filled biscuits that are OK. The usual side dishes of macaroni, potatoes, rice, beans, and grits. Again, a nice place to stop, but not worth a special trip. »www.bojangles.com/menu

Yep, not going

this far just to try them.