All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
88615298 (banned)
join:2004-07-28
West Tenness

88615298 (banned) to Chubbysumo

to Chubbysumo

Re: are they going to refund the price of my modem for me?

said by Chubbysumo:

Since I already purchased it, I planned on using it for quite some time, because its D3 SB6121, so, are they going to refund the price of my now useless purchased modem, and still charge me for those shitty modems they love to use? This is just a thinly veiled attempt at raising the prices. Yes, it will streamline operations, since they dont have to deal with any customer owned equipment, but at what point will it turn into "you have to use our wireless, you cant use your own"? This is a step in the wrong direction, and a rate hike without a doubt.

current customers can keep their own modem.

vaxvms
ferroequine fan
Premium Member
join:2005-03-01
Polar Park

vaxvms

Premium Member

said by 88615298:

said by Chubbysumo:

Since I already purchased it, I planned on using it for quite some time, because its D3 SB6121, so, are they going to refund the price of my now useless purchased modem, and still charge me for those shitty modems they love to use? This is just a thinly veiled attempt at raising the prices. Yes, it will streamline operations, since they dont have to deal with any customer owned equipment, but at what point will it turn into "you have to use our wireless, you cant use your own"? This is a step in the wrong direction, and a rate hike without a doubt.

current customers can keep their own modem.

If they are going to force me to use their equipment I want them to pay me the MSRP for the modem I can no longer use. They can have it after paying me. I shouldn't have to go thru the hassle of selling it on eBay or Craigslist or other at a reduced price.