Search similar:

uniqs

Rattler
join:2001-04-13
Havertown, PA

2 edits

Rattler

NBC-SN (90 & 590) & Tour de France

Does anyone know why FiOS's guide for NBC-SN (90 or 590) is markedly different from what's listed on NBC-SN's home page for the Tour de France sched? (Kind of a frustrated, rhetorical question)

On NBC-SN's home page, they show morning coverage (usually starting at 8 AM), on NBC-SN, for every stage of the race but on the FiOS guide there are only a few morning listings for the TDF scattered throughout the tour duration (so far as the current guide covers) with other crap shows on most of the other days. As a matter of fact, FiOS's online (as well as the IMG guide) schedule for most of NBC-SN's listings for this coming weekend are a mess. Maybe the FiOS guide FUBAR gnomes are at work again?

The Tour schedule for NBC Sports Network seems to be correct for FiOS on Titan TV's listings as well as for Comcrap.

If my wife and daughter don't get their daily fix of the TDF, I'm in deep crap (I'll need to be well-oiled in Scotch for the next month to cope)! I've already gotten an earful from my daughter who was trying to set up TDF recordings...

PaCK Fan
join:2012-01-19
Richmond, VA

PaCK Fan

as someone who is eagerly looking forward to the TDF on the former VS, this has got me nervous...

Rattler
Havertown, PA

Rattler

I just looked at the guide and it looks like they got it straightened out, at least for the next week and a half or so. It's not quite kosher toward the end of next week but I'm guessing (hoping) that it'll get fixed by then.
Grover8
join:2012-01-06
Fresh Meadows, NY

Grover8 to Rattler

to Rattler
Yea I never use the FiOS guide. Either Titan TV and Zap2it are the most accurate.

TDF is live on 590 at 8am each weekday and weekend you'll have to double check.

If you happen to miss any coverage they re-air it so you won't miss a thing.
eqshadimar
Premium Member
join:2004-10-20
Austin, TX

eqshadimar to Rattler

Premium Member

to Rattler
I was watching the Olympic trials last night on NBC/Universal sports and they were advertising the TDF will be on NBC until 2023 so I certainly hope that they don't f'up the coverage!

Laters,
Jeff

Rattler
Havertown, PA

Rattler

As long as they still have Bob Roll (with his chapped butt - I'll never forget that commercial) it'll be OK...

russty
@nih.gov

russty to Rattler

Anon

to Rattler
Stage 7 and 8 (Sat July 7 and 8) are live on the mothership NBC channel at 8AM est, and replayed later in the day like usual on NBC Sports Network/Versus