Search similar:

uniqs

tshirt
Premium Member
join:2004-07-11
Snohomish, WA

tshirt

Premium Member

But What About the Jobs Killed by Anti-competitive Behavior?

Karl do you have a link to a precise scientific study showing exactly how many Jobs are Killed by Anti-competitive Behavior?
Or are you just impling your wishful speculation is better than their investigation.

KrK
Heavy Artillery For The Little Guy
Premium Member
join:2000-01-17
Tulsa, OK

KrK

Premium Member

That's not an investigation. It's a propaganda piece that is, as you say, speculation.

tshirt
Premium Member
join:2004-07-11
Snohomish, WA

tshirt

Premium Member

said by KrK:

That's not an investigation. It's a propaganda piece that is, as you say, speculation.

On both sides, but the cable industry has an advantage, they KNOW exactly how many people work at each channel and each production company, hey also know which channels and shows aren't pulling their own weight/ would not be self sustaining in a true ala carte sceniro, but still add value to a package of similar shows (i.e. very few would buy a channel just for Jeopardy but more might buy a package containing multiple games shows, some favorites, some just OK/something to watch)

Karl, on the otherhand, only has the belief That somehow an equal number of jobs would be generorated if the current cable and content industry was broken up and that an equal number of hours of entertain of equal or better quality would be cheaper.

I don't think you'll ever get more for less.
tshirt

tshirt

Premium Member

And I don't really care if it's minorities, women, or old white guys jobs.
If less money goes in, less jobs come out.

Noah Vail
Oh God please no.
Premium Member
join:2004-12-10
SouthAmerica

Noah Vail to tshirt

Premium Member

to tshirt
said by tshirt:

Karl do you have a link to a precise scientific study showing exactly how many Jobs are Killed by Anti-competitive Behavior?

It's on file, right next to the unbiased anti-AlaCarte study.