how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

butchie

join:2000-12-29
Phoenix, AZ

[Info] microsoft skydrive?

If i sign up for skydrive on my pc, will this service conflict with or duplicate icloud? I use a pc and have 2 iphones and an ipad. icloud is in use for syncing and i think my question is do i need skydrive? Thanks in advance...Butchie

JohnInSJ
Premium
join:2003-09-22
Aptos, CA

said by butchie:

If i sign up for skydrive on my pc, will this service conflict with or duplicate icloud? I use a pc and have 2 iphones and an ipad. icloud is in use for syncing and i think my question is do i need skydrive? Thanks in advance...Butchie

no, Apple stuff doesn't know or care about skydrive.
--
My place : »www.schettino.us

Paolo
Mr. Wireless

join:2004-05-29
canada

u probaly already have a skydrive and dont even know about it? do u have a msn.com or hotmail.ca email addy? if so then u have skydrive. its basically a web site, and there are links on the net how u can map it to a drive letter on your c: drive and drag and drop contents into it
--
Happiness is like peeing your pants... Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its Warmth!!

Oregonian
Premium
join:2000-12-21
West Linn, OR
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to butchie

For awhile there was a free upgrade to 25GB of SkyDrive storage:

»www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-dea···?start=0

Not sure if it is still available but might be worth a look. More storage = better.

darcilicious
Cyber Librarian
Premium
join:2001-01-02
Forest Grove, OR
kudos:4

Naw, that deal is long gone and wasn't for new users either. (At least that what's I gathered after just skimming the first page of that thread...)