Lynn0
Premium
join:2011-08-11
Trenton, ON
kudos:7

1 edit
reply to Undecided

Re: No Internet And No Phone Service

Undecided can you please pm me with your name or your email that is on the account so I can have a look at it to see what is going on. I have a strong suspicion you are right when you said that Rogers has unplugged your service from the service box instead of just doing theirs. When there is information missing on a ticket they are supposed to send you out an email for the missing information so not sure what happened there but I will have a look for you.

fkhan

join:2012-06-28
East York, ON
Hello Lynn,
Thank you for reading this post and offering your help. I have PMed you my ticket# and email on the account. Please let me know if there is anything else I can provide to expedite this issue.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Lynn0
Premium
Trenton, ON

1 edit
Not sure what is going on but I did not get the pm. Just click on my name here and send the pm through there. In case yours does not come through to me i have also pm'd you asking for the information.

fkhan

East York, ON
Hi Lynn,
Please see if you have received it now. I have also emailed you my information.

Thanks..

Lynn0
Premium
Trenton, ON
Got it and replied.

fkhan

East York, ON
Finally, after 13 days of numerous calls to support, bearing the long hold times and continuously being disconnected after being on hold for 2h 45m, Rogers tech visited and restored service.

The last time I called ACANAC tech support was on Friday and requested an escalation, the tech went out and contacted an department and finally provide an eta of today afternoon.

Lynn0
Premium
Trenton, ON
Glad to hear they are coming out today. Let me know how you make out ok?