uniqs
share rss forum feed

NNard

join:2012-06-26
Bethpage, NY
reply to nascar

Re: [IMG] IMG 1.9.1

Nascar,

I received the update yesterday in VHO 5 and while watching a recording on a remote STB, the timeline stopped while I was watching. I started watching the show 40 minutes into it, and the time stopped when I got to that point. I thought this was going to be fixed. Anyways, nice posting on the fixes and enhancements. I think the software team did a great job.

DGGSLF

join:2007-04-14
Lynn, MA
Does the chapters feature work for anyone while viewing a recorded program from the remote STB? The DVR is a 6416 and the remote STB is a 7100. It did not work with 1.9 but I have not had a chance to check it yet, now that we got 1.9.1 in MA this morning.

nascar

join:2000-02-28
Verona, NJ
kudos:3
reply to NNard
Sadly, it wasn't fixed. Or put the way 1.8 was. They know about it. Hoping in the next rev.
said by NNard:

Nascar,

I received the update yesterday in VHO 5 and while watching a recording on a remote STB, the timeline stopped while I was watching. I started watching the show 40 minutes into it, and the time stopped when I got to that point. I thought this was going to be fixed. Anyways, nice posting on the fixes and enhancements. I think the software team did a great job.