spc
uniqs

Venom14
join:2011-10-21
Augusta, GA

Venom14 to shambulance

to shambulance

Re: So what did you do yesterday?

i find it more than a little amusing to see all the "F-WoW, (insert game i'm playing now) is way better/more enjoyable/doesn't have pandas" crowd still posting in the WoW forums out of habit...

i wonder if my SW:TOR account is still active

stonhinge
Premium Member
join:2003-07-28
Topeka, KS

stonhinge

Premium Member

What's more amusing is most of those people will be back for the expansion anyways. Most of them will also roll pandas.

I'm suprised that the hasn't been more nerdragequits over pokemon pet battles.
Arsinic
join:2011-02-17
Ruffs Dale, PA

Arsinic to Venom14

to Venom14
I imagine most people may have their book mark set up the way I do. When I browse the DSLR gaming forums its bookmarked to the tab with "ALL" pc games this includes the WoW stuff, Not trying to be like oh game so dumb or anything, just realized after I clicked the topic it was wow related and felt like sharing my semi wow related story from 'yesterday' at the time.

Tera while a very astethically pleasing game isn't geting much love from me either. Like others have said in other posts summer is too nice to play games. Next time I'll stop offending players still enjoying old nerfed content, and discuss my workouts, golf game or something else that has been preoccupying me.

Also still not playing MoP wow was fun to me but I've moved on. As far as pandas, I guess my Popori in Tera(has the racoon appearance, but there are panda ones too) is close enough to a panda so I suppose I'm half guilty

Beef7
join:2012-05-16

Beef7 to Venom14

to Venom14
I will give GW2 a serious shot to see if it can replace WoW for me.

If GW2 is excellent-excellent I won't be back. BUT, most likely I will try Pandas and new talents to see if WoW is worth coming back for.

cata didn't hold my interest like wrath for some reason... maybe just gettin old