share rss forum feed

justin9876

join:2006-04-21
Keller, TX
reply to Tarheel72

Re: [IMG] IMG 1.9.1

said by Tarheel72:

said by xyz :

One annoying bug I found is when you are scrolling down through the guide, you can't go past 695 (E! HD). The ability to scroll down is locked here. You have to manually enter a channel to get past this.

The mod locked the thread on this topic but should have left it open. I don't think this is a bug. I have had 1.9.1 for some time now and never had this issue until today. Suddenly you cannot scroll past E on the guide. You have to manually enter three channels further down the list to continue. you have to skip two VOD channels and one other, ABC Family I think it is. Then you can scroll, either one channel at a time or by "page". Doesn't matter if you are scrolling up or down the list. Every day is a new adventure with Verizon.

No problem today for me here in Keller, TX (same VHO). I tried with both my Favorites and the Full Guide, no issue scrolling past 695 (which is Comedy.TV, not E!HD which is 696). I did not test this earlier in the day, so I don't know if I had the problem in the past. But either they have fixed the problem or something strange is going on........
--
Justin
Verizon FiOS TV and Internet
Motorola QIP7232 HD DVR
Motorola QIP 7100-P2
Sony KDL-V40XBR1