join:2008-05-03
Ronkonkoma, NY
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Optimum Online
reply to anonanon

Re: Triple play upgrade pricing

said by anonanon :

When I check CV's packages, even for IO GOLD, it shows I have to pay an extra $4.95 for On Demand for each of the premium movie networks plus an extra $6.95 for the Sports pak.

The new iO gold, as shown in the link you provided, includes the on demands. You won't see "HBO on demand", for example, on the gold list because it's on the silver list, and Gold states "everything in silver plus the following".

Also, sports pak is included with iO gold now, so no extra fee needed. If you check the listing, most of the channels are listed on gold, and the rest should be in "iO Value".

KeepCalling

@verizon.net

Can someone point me to where Optimum states premium on-demand is included and not 4.95.

so far I have only come across:
»www.optimum.com/ratecard.jsp?sea···d=213288

and the io Silver package:
»www.optimum.com/package-lineup.j···kgType=4

No mention of premium on-demand being free.

TheWiseGuy
Dog And Butterfly
Premium,MVM
join:2002-07-04
East Stroudsburg, PA
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Optimum Online

Click for full size
Click for full size
From the link I posted and the second link you posted. Oh and I missed circling Starz On Demand, I bet you can find it.

frdrizzt

join:2008-05-03
Ronkonkoma, NY
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Optimum Online

You'll also find "Encore On Demand" in the "iO Value" section (which is included in the silver & gold").

It is also available at a charge, if you get the package in an a la carte, or have an old plan (which, if you have the old version & interest in OD, you should call & have it changed - may have to wait until any promo pricing expires).

SHoTTa35

@optonline.net
reply to KeepCalling

said by KeepCalling :

Can someone point me to where Optimum states premium on-demand is included and not 4.95.

so far I have only come across:
»www.optimum.com/ratecard.jsp?sea···d=213288

and the io Silver package:
»www.optimum.com/package-lineup.j···kgType=4

No mention of premium on-demand being free.

»www.optimum.com/digital-cable-tv···hannels/

I was gonna post that after your first post yesterday but got busy at work. For $89.95 (IO Silver) HBO On Demand is included for free as well as most of the others. For $109 (GOld) it includes Cinemax on Demand.