All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
caps620
join:2009-01-18
Central NJ

caps620

FiOS billing, renewed, exchanged DVR's, BILL WAS CORRECT ...

I know when I was doing this I was taking a chance but it all worked out.
I renewed my services, only changes were the free DVR for life and $25 in discounts (not including the free DVR).
As expected I got the 7216 DVR, which I didn't want, so I paid the $40 and exchanged it for a 7232-P2. Sent the 7216 and a 7100 STB back.
Here comes the bill ...... I braced myself expecting to be on the phone for a while trying to sort things out, but to my delight the bill was exactly what I expected it to be ....... Did VZ actually fix their billing system or am I the exception ?
nlk10010
join:2007-06-27
Great Neck, NY

nlk10010

You're not the exception. I as well renewed, upgraded to 35/35, Ultimate, switched from FE to DV, ordered an additional HD Box and received an extra DVR by mistake, returned the DVR, phew. I really expected my bill to be a nightmare, but after the initial scare of a super-high bill because the additional DVR was included, everything worked out OK with the exception of not receiving a part-month credit on my old FE service. Called and got credit, we'll see when they take it out of my bank account at the end of the month.

To be fair, I didn't do minute calculations pertaining to the partial month discounts, but the bill was surprisingly close to accurate.

guppy_fish
Premium Member
join:2003-12-09
Palm Harbor, FL

guppy_fish to caps620

Premium Member

to caps620
Part of VZ wanting to moving everyone to FDV is billing, it was internally a nightmare for them to deal with the Pots side and regulations and the unregulated side of tv/internet

Now that all new bundled customers are all in the same "part" of Verizon there should be much less billing issues, or so we hope
billhere
join:2011-10-21
Santa Monica, CA

billhere

After six months of messed-up billing since I switched to FiOS TV in October my last three bills from Verizon have been correct.

I have my fingers crossed that this state of affairs will continue.

Kingscup
join:2006-03-01

Kingscup to caps620

to caps620
Pics or it didn't happen.

MuDvAyNe
Premium Member
join:2002-03-02
Brooklyn, NY

MuDvAyNe to caps620

Premium Member

to caps620
My bill has been fine since day one. Going on a year of triple play but had FiOS internet for 2 years, so I could say 2 years of good billing.

just lou
join:2008-05-16
Staten Island, NY
Arcadyan FiOS-G3100

just lou to Kingscup

to Kingscup
said by Kingscup:

Pics or it didn't happen.

lol