elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in
kudos:2
reply to XT0RT

Re: acanac inc worst provider ever

You are one serious troll, comparing Shaw against Acanac? And comparing them against Bell or Telus is just as laughable. Acanac and all the other independents got off the ground without a government sanctioned monopoly to ensure success!

XT0RT
S3x, Drugs, War

join:2001-07-28
Edmonton, AB
And you are one serious right-wing bigot. TSI and Acanac don't have a niche in western Canada. So much for being successful. I've looked at some of these independents' packages, and they are not worth the money.
--
Core i7 2720QM : GTX 460M (485M R.I.P) : 16GB DDR3-1333 : 320GB x 2 in RAID 0 : Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1
Anonymous posts are filtered.

Lynn0
Premium
join:2011-08-11
Trenton, ON
kudos:7
said by XT0RT:

And you are one serious east-wing biggot. TSI and Acanac don't have a niche in western Canada. So much for being successful. I've looked at some of these incumbents packages, and they are not worth the money.

Not worth the money? You certainly are entitled to your opinion but the amount of customers we have say other wise.

JCohen
Premium
join:2010-10-19
Nepean, ON
kudos:12
Reviews:
·Start Communicat..
·TekSavvy Cable
·Rogers Hi-Speed
reply to XT0RT
said by XT0RT:

And you are one serious right-wing bigot. TSI and Acanac don't have a niche in western Canada. So much for being successful. I've looked at some of these independents' packages, and they are not worth the money.

Seeing as you live in Edmonton, where the ISPs actually offer decent plans for a decent price, you really can't say what is and isn't worth the money. In Ontario and Quebec the IISPs offer wholesale internet through monopoly's network at about 1/2-3/4 the cost and on top of that, depending on which plan you order, you can actually use your connection without needing to worry about a BS cap.

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in
kudos:2
reply to XT0RT
I'm a right wing bigot? I suggest you look at my posts, I'm the furthest thing from it.

El Quintron
Resident Mouth Breather
Premium
join:2008-04-28
Etobicoke, ON
kudos:4
Reviews:
·TekSavvy Cable
·TekSavvy DSL
said by elwoodblues:

I'm a right wing bigot?

I think resident Trotskyist is a more apt descriptor...
--
Everything in moderation... Including Moderation --Oscar Wilde

FiReSTaRT
Premium
join:2010-02-26
Canada
Reviews:
·Velcom
said by El Quintron:

said by elwoodblues:

I'm a right wing bigot?

Don't accuse comrade elwood of being the wrong kinda communist.. He's more of a Leninist
--
If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.
—George Bernard Shaw

El Quintron
Resident Mouth Breather
Premium
Etobicoke, ON
Reviews:
·TekSavvy Cable
·TekSavvy DSL
said by FiReSTaRT:

said by El Quintron:

said by elwoodblues:

I'm a right wing bigot?

Don't accuse comrade elwood of being the wrong kinda communist.. He's more of a Leninist

Dang... I had him pegged as a Marxist for sure. I need to put Mao thought into these value judgements
--
Everything in moderation... Including Moderation --Oscar Wilde

Gone
Premium
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON
I always took Elwood for one of those militant South American communists.

Vomio

join:2008-04-01
I thought it rather obvious, he's on a mission from God.

El Quintron
Resident Mouth Breather
Premium
Etobicoke, ON
Reviews:
·TekSavvy Cable
·TekSavvy DSL
said by Vomio:

he's on a mission from God.

Aren't we all?