Premium,MVM
join:2002-02-10
Columbia, MO
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Socket Internet ..

1 recommendation

[FP-Ops] HOT!

Due to the ungodly hot temps today and tomorrow (105+), I have shut down all 5 F2 blades, so as not to overload the AC.

I'll bring them back up Friday night or Saturday morning when the temps come back down to something remotely reasonable.

Stay cool out there.
--
Boone County Scanner Feed:
»boone.mo.scanamerica.us/

"When the hammer drops, the bullshit stops"

parkut
Crunch Addict
Premium,MVM
join:2001-12-15
Harrison Township, MI
kudos:7

2 recommendations

Stay cool! PEOPLE first, crunchers 2nd

jaynick
lit up
Premium
join:2001-02-06
Sterling Heights, MI
reply to alphapointe

+1

alphapointe
Don't Touch Me
Premium,MVM
Columbia, MO
Reviews:
·Socket Internet ..

1 recommendation

reply to alphapointe

All foldys are back up and running, as it's below 75 in the computer room again. Aside from a blown blower motor in the apartment's air handler (there are 2 motors), I survived 107 degree heat fine.

I'm not looking forward to what July and August have to offer...

alphapointe
Don't Touch Me
Premium,MVM
Columbia, MO
Reviews:
·Socket Internet ..

1 recommendation

reply to alphapointe

I shut the foldy2 blades down again by remote, as my temperature sensor shows it's getting hot in the computer room again (hopefully the A/C hasn't quit...)

I'll check it out when I get home in the morning, but I didn't want anything to fry while I'm at work...

alphapointe
Don't Touch Me
Premium,MVM
Columbia, MO
Reviews:
·Socket Internet ..

No problems with my equipment. the building chiller tripped off last night. I'll restart the blades this evening before I go to work (it's still too warm in there for another 5 machines to be running)

On the plus side, it looks like we're in for a "cooldown" next week (I never thought I would say that 88 was cool)

sortofageek
Runs from Clowns
Premium,Mod
join:2001-08-19
kudos:23

It's all perspective, I suppose. We're forecast to go up to a blazing heatwave of 82 on Saturday here and squirt's snow is melting. I am running around in a heavy hoody this morning, trying to keep the chill off until I start my workout.
--
Join Team Helix * I am praying for these friends .