Premium Member
join:2002-07-07
Grand Rapids, MI

1 edit

Name Game

Premium Member

What happens when you tear them tags off a mattress

Email from the big cheese..

From : "ROBERT S. MUELLER III, FBI DIRECTOR" | Save to Address Book | Block Sender

To : Undisclosed-recipients:;

Subject : FINAL WARNING: YOU WILL BE ARRESTED AND JAILED IF YOU FAIL TO READ THE ATTACHED E-MAIL AND COMPLY

Date : Thu, Jun 28, 2012 05:45 AM

Attachment(s) : 1 file(s)/document(s) | Total File Size: 8K

Anti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division
FBI Headquarters In Washington, D.C.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001

Attention: Beneficiary

This is the final warning you are going to receive from me, do you get me? I hope you understand how many times this message has been sent to you.

We have warned you so many times and you have decided to ignore our e-mails or because you believe we have not been instructed to get you arrested and today if you fail to respond back to us with the payment details below, then we would first send a letter to the MAYOR of the city where you reside and direct them to close your bank account until you have been jailed and all your properties will be confiscated by the FBI, CIA and other enforcement agency. We would also send a letter to the company/agency that you are working for so that they could get you fired until we are through with our investigations because a suspect is not supposed to be working for the government or any private organization.

Your ID which we have in our database have been sent to all the crimes agencies in America for them to inset you in their website as an internet fraudsters and to warn people from having any deals with you. This would have been solved all this while if you had gotten the CERTIFICATE ENDORSED AND STAMPED as you were instructed in the e-mail below. This is the federal bureau of investigation (FBI) am writing in response to the e-mail you sent to us and am using this medium to inform you that there is no more time left to waste because you have been given a mandate. As stated earlier to have the document endorsed, signed and stamped without failure and you must adhere to this directives to avoid you blaming yourself at last when we must have arrested and jailed you for life and all your properties will be seized and bank account will be confiscated too.

You failed to comply with our directives/instruction and that was the reason why we didn't hear from you, as our director has already been notified about you get the process completed yesterday and right now the WARRANT OF ARREST has been signed against you and it will be carried out in the next 48hours as strictly signed by the FBI director. We have investigated and found out that you didn't have any idea when the fraudulent deal was committed with your information's/identity and right now your ID is placed on our website as a wanted person, I believe you know that it will be a shame to you and your entire family because after then it will be announce in all the local channels that you are wanted by the FBI.

As a good Christian and a Honest man, I decided to see how i could be of help to you because i would not be happy to see you end up in jail and all your properties confiscated all because your information's was used to carry out a fraudulent transactions, i called the EFCC and they directed me to a private attorney who can help you get the process done and he stated that he will endorse and stamp the document at the sum of $98 usd only and i believe this process is cheaper for you.

You need to do every possible thing today and tomorrow to get this process done because our director has called to inform me that the warrant of arrest has been signed against you and once it has been approved, then the arrest will be carried out, and from our investigations we learnt that you were the person that forwarded your identity to one impostor/fraudsters in Nigeria when he had a deal with you about the transfer of some illegal funds into your bank account which is valued at the sum of $10,500,000.00 only.

I pleaded on your behalf so that this agency could give you till 6/30/2012 so that you could get this process done because i learnt that several e-mails has been sent to you without getting a response from you. Bear it in mind that this is the only way that i can be able to help you at this moment or you would have to face the law and its consequences once it had befallen on you. You would make the payment through western union money transfer with the below details.

NAME: DURU VINCE

ADDRESS: LAGOS, NIGERIA

TEXT QUESTION: BETTER

ANSWER: BEST

AMOUNT: $98

Senders Full Name:

Sender Full Address:

Direct Phone Number:

MTCN:

Send the payment details to me as stated above and make sure that you didn't hesitate making the payment down to the agency by today so that they could have the certificate endorsed, signed and stamped immediately without any further delay. After all this process has been carried out, then we would have to proceed to the bank for the transfer of your compensation funds which is valued at the sum of $10.500,000.00 usd which was supposed to have been transferred to you all this while.

Note: All the crimes agencies have been contacted on this regards and we shall trace and arrest you if you disregard this instructions. You are given a grace today to make the payment for the document after which your failure to do that will attract a maximum arrest and finally you will be appearing in court for act of terrorism, money laundering and drug trafficking charges, so be warned not to try anything funny because you are been watched.

Expecting your anticipated- Co-operation.

Yours in service,

Robert S. Mueller
FBI DIRECTOR

norwegian
Premium Member
join:2005-02-15
Outback

norwegian

Premium Member

Re: What happens when you tear them tags off a matteress

That's very polite, letting you know they will be over shortly to smash down the door if you don't give them money and your full details.

They aren't that courteous here, they just knock the door down and laws allow them to take what ever they deem "gained by ill purposes".

Nigeria though.....strange place for the FBI to be centralized.

/sarcasm.

state
stress magnet
Mod
join:2002-02-08
Purgatory

state to Name Game

Mod

to Name Game
I *hate* it when the mayor closes my bank accounts.. Nice of him to find you a good cheap nigerian lawyer though..

Name Game
Premium Member
Grand Rapids, MI

Name Game to norwegian

Premium Member

to norwegian
Bummer..just give them your first born...

better yet "Bob" has an aol email addy it was huttoking at aol.com

jadinolf
I love you Fred
Premium Member
join:2005-07-09
Ojai, CA

jadinolf to Name Game

Premium Member

to Name Game
I always thought it was the death penalty.

Name Game
Premium Member
Grand Rapids, MI

Name Game

Premium Member

said by jadinolf:

Leave 98 bucks in unmarked recycled bills under the flowerpot at Bonnie Lu's Country Cafe tonight and I'll have my lawyer contact your lawyer and they will try to get you off with just one TSA full body scan and this week only a "get out of jail free card".
Expand your moderator at work

KodiacZiller
Premium Member
join:2008-09-04

KodiacZiller to Name Game

Premium Member

to Name Game

quote:
you have been jailed and all your properties will be confiscated by the FBI, CIA and other enforcement agency.
Shit, when they said FBI, I wasn't too concerned. But then they had to go and say the CIA would be after me too. I better comply immediately.

And I guess these Russian/Nigerian/Carribean scammers (or whomever they are) are not well versed in English grammar. This sentence had me lol'ing:
quote:
As stated earlier to have the document endorsed, signed and stamped without failure and you must adhere to this directives to avoid you blaming
yourself at last when we must have arrested and jailed you for life and all your properties will be seized and bank account will be confiscated too.
Funny enough, there's sure to be quite a few idiots out there fall for this.

Snowy
Lock him up!!!
Premium Member
join:2003-04-05
Kailua, HI

1 recommendation

Snowy to Name Game

Premium Member

to Name Game

MasterMind
Robert Mueller sure knows how to pull the wool over your eyes.
Cleverly having it appear as if Nigerians working in concert with the CIA are the culprits.

Grail Knight

Premium Member
join:2003-05-31
Valhalla

1 recommendation

Grail Knight to Name Game

Premium Member

to Name Game
quote:
because i learnt that several e-mails has been sent to you
Classic.

J E F F4
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium Member
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON

J E F F4 to Name Game

Premium Member

to Name Game
$98 gets to you $10,000,000! Do it bro, do it!

StuartMW
Premium Member
join:2000-08-06

StuartMW to Name Game

Premium Member

to Name Game
Can't I just give them my CC details? Posting a check/transferring to Nigeria costs yanow!
StuartMW

StuartMW to Name Game

Premium Member

to Name Game

said by Name Game:

... and they will try to get you off with just one TSA full body scan...

With or without the blue latex gloves? Some of us like the groping

carpetshark3
Premium Member
join:2004-02-12
Idledale, CO

carpetshark3

Premium Member

Title was dumb until I saw who posted. I thought it was tongue in cheek, but there are those paranoid about the notice. I think Snopes covers it.

Title could have been all in caps------

Drunkula
Premium Member
join:2000-06-12
Denton, TX

Drunkula to Name Game

Premium Member

to Name Game
We have warned you so many times and you have decided to ignore our e-mails or because you believe we have not been instructed to get you arrested and today if you fail to respond back to us with the payment details below, then we would first send a letter to the MAYOR of the city where you reside and direct them to close your bank account until you have been jailed and all your properties will be confiscated by the FBI, CIA and other enforcement agency.
Can you say run on sentence? Didn't read the whole thing but "company/agency that you are working for"? They don't know who that is? Sadly some are to gullible to fall for such nonsense.

Name Game
Premium Member
Grand Rapids, MI

Name Game

Premium Member

You know we all get these things and just delete them or they are already in our junk mail folder..but I posted this one..since it went on and on and on..was the first one I have ever seen like that and the body of the letter was in an attached .doc to the email 8k in size.

I am getting a slew of this stuff lately because the organizer of my highschool reunion started emailing all the old farts left with all the addys in the TO:

norwegian
Premium Member
join:2005-02-15
Outback

norwegian

Premium Member

said by StuartMW:

My mattress still has its tag. I'm betting it has an embedded RFID so the mattress police can tell if you rip it off

I believe around some parts the selling of a second hand one is already against the law....

chrisretusn
Retired
Premium Member
join:2007-08-13
Philippines

chrisretusn to Name Game

Premium Member

to Name Game
Damn, I tossed all those mattress tags years ago. Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to jail I go....

LOL..

StuartMW
Premium Member

1 recommendation

StuartMW to Name Game

Premium Member

to Name Game

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· 6kZrLUVE

jadinolf
I love you Fred
Premium Member
join:2005-07-09
Ojai, CA

jadinolf to Name Game

Premium Member

to Name Game
said by Name Game:

said by jadinolf:

Leave 98 bucks in unmarked recycled bills under the flowerpot at Bonnie Lu's Country Cafe tonight and I'll have my lawyer contact your lawyer and they will try to get you off with just one TSA full body scan and this week only a "get out of jail free card".

Thank you. phew

Duramax08
To The Moon
Premium Member
join:2008-08-03
San Antonio, TX

Duramax08 to Name Game

Premium Member

to Name Game

"This is the final warning you are going to receive from me, do you get me?"

"As a good Christian and a Honest man"

"so be warned not to try anything funny because you are been watched"

lmfao. Thanks for the friday lull.

Oregonian
Premium Member
join:2000-12-21
West Linn, OR

Oregonian to Name Game

Premium Member

to Name Game
said by Name Game:

From : "ROBERT S. MUELLER III, FBI DIRECTOR" | Save to Address Book | Block Sender

Ah heck, just click "Block Sender" and you won't get anymore of them annoying emails from Mr. Mueller!

jaykaykay
4 Ever Young
MVM
join:2000-04-13
USA

jaykaykay to Name Game

MVM

to Name Game
Who tears them off anyway. I have always just gently cut them off being careful to get no more of the mattress other than the tag!

StuartMW
Premium Member

1 recommendation

StuartMW to jaykaykay

Premium Member

to jaykaykay

said by jaykaykay:

I have always just gently cut them off ...

Uh oh, we have a cutter

Name Game
Premium Member
Grand Rapids, MI

1 recommendation

Name Game

Premium Member

Click for full size
Check the length of the kitchen knife or if scissor make sure the tips are blunt. Pinking shears are an acceptable alternative.

For all other in flight emergencies refer to your homeland security manual or quickly inflate your personal flotation device and grab a tube of suntan lotion from your Stuart as you leave the flying machine.