Fair and Balanced
Premium
join:2001-11-14
Katy, TX
Reviews:
·row44
reply to WhyMe420

Re: AT&T to Drop AMC Networks

I wish they would take this stance for all the sport channels.
They dont seem to try and negotiate those prices down and threaten to drop them.

Sports channels are so damn expensive and popular, so the best option is to make all sport channels premium channels so those who dont care about them dont have to waste a large chunk of money on them every month.
--
...brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Bill Neilson
Premium
join:2009-07-08
Arlington, VA
said by r81984:

I wish they would take this stance for all the sport channels.
They dont seem to try and negotiate those prices down and threaten to drop them.

Sports channels are so damn expensive and popular, so the best option is to make all sport channels premium channels so those who dont care about them dont have to waste a large chunk of money on them every month.

I agree to an extent but I think there is a reason that most TV companies do not stand up to most sports channels and that is because sports fans are IMO the most passionate and would change if they didnt get what they wanted.

I could be wrong though....I just know that it seems on this site and others that when a channel may be a pulled and a person cant see their team, they seem the most passionate about GETTING a resolution for it and that at the end of the day, they WILL see their tea