medbuyer

join:2003-11-20
kudos:4
reply to taco_hell

Re: i hate ATT I really do!

so you have this?

»www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/t···n_demand

which requires a cinema connection kit?

well, I haven't read of any user that was really ding'd for usage caps since ATT can't really monitor user's bandwidth properly. they tried to implement it but never succeeded.

when you log in to your customer account, do you see some sort of usage chart or stats for the current month?

if none, try blowing it away and see....you can always play dumb later....

taco_hell

join:2001-09-16
Miami, FL
Reviews:
·AT&T Southeast
·Comcast
I have the wireless version of the kit. The on-demand downloads the show uncompressed 1h equals 4gig of data. I checked my att email and it says I reached 90% of my usage. Some people say that att even count upstream for the usage cap but this is ridiculous, nowadays everything use an internet connection, even my electricity meter. Att started stealing from me since 4 months ago for overuse.

I used to like BellSouth, but this is plain abuse to the costumer with no basis about network congestion, in fact uverse which is newer technology has a cheaper monthly fee and higher cap than dsl. And me as a consumer and costumer cannot voice my dissatisfaction because there is no other company offering something better in Miami.