spc
uniqs

JohnB
@184.151.61.x

JohnB to nitzguy

Anon

to nitzguy

Re: Sudbury ON - FibreOP FTTH - job fair Thursday 6pm

It is very possible that some buildings will be getting FibreOP installed, it was done out east usually in a partnership between the building owner and Bell Aliant. There are many ways to install it relatively easily into apartments, running the wires on the exterior being the most common. There really is no reason why it cannot be done, provided they convince the owners that the wiring will be visually acceptable. But like I said, the popular choice out east, and in larger cities seems to be IPTV.

nitzguy
Premium Member
join:2002-07-11
Sudbury, ON

nitzguy

Premium Member

said by JohnB :

It is very possible that some buildings will be getting FibreOP installed, it was done out east usually in a partnership between the building owner and Bell Aliant. There are many ways to install it relatively easily into apartments, running the wires on the exterior being the most common. There really is no reason why it cannot be done, provided they convince the owners that the wiring will be visually acceptable. But like I said, the popular choice out east, and in larger cities seems to be IPTV.

IPTV doesn't interest me lol....I haven't had a "cable" or "satellite" subscription in about 3 years now...not looking to go back to that....just want more speed....

Anywho, I guess I'll learn more in the future....

habskilla
join:2005-09-19
Moncton, NB

habskilla to JohnB

to JohnB
something like this:
»i1238.photobucket.com/al ··· 0003.jpg

»i1238.photobucket.com/al ··· 0771.jpg