All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc

spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed
« your rewardYa Know... »
This is a sub-selection from Where are the details?

firephoto
We the people
Premium
join:2003-03-18
Brewster, WA
reply to footballdude

Re: Where are the details?

said by footballdude:

said by Skippy25:

Government should do a complete take over of the entire national infrastructure of broadband.

- All people and places fully wired with fiber, there is no red lining and people in the hills get it just as well as the people in the high rise.

Government should give me a free swimming pool, too. And a puppy. I want a puppy.

Maybe the government should completely get out of the internet too, no regulation, no rules, make sure it is 100% private owned and private controled in the United States, make sure every company can have it's own rules and allow or disallow any data they choose from any source they choose. Eliminate any interference from the Government with things concerning monopolies or manipulations of markets. Let private business thrive on their freedom from the government.
--
Say no to JAMS!

HotRodFoto
Premium
join:2003-04-19
Denver, CO
said by firephoto:

said by footballdude:

said by Skippy25:

Government should do a complete take over of the entire national infrastructure of broadband.

- All people and places fully wired with fiber, there is no red lining and people in the hills get it just as well as the people in the high rise.

Government should give me a free swimming pool, too. And a puppy. I want a puppy.

Maybe the government should completely get out of the internet too, no regulation, no rules, make sure it is 100% private owned and private controled in the United States, make sure every company can have it's own rules and allow or disallow any data they choose from any source they choose. Eliminate any interference from the Government with things concerning monopolies or manipulations of markets. Let private business thrive on their freedom from the government.

Because trusting corporations is a good thing? As if we really need more debate on privacy and such...no thank you. There is no freedom in anything privately owned.
--
Capturing the images of Colorado
»jdebordphoto.com