BigReds42
Premium Member
join:2004-07-14
Bellaire, OH

BigReds42 to IamGimli

Premium Member

to IamGimli

Re: SWTOR

I know what's wrong with you, you clearly cannot read!
IamGimli (banned)
join:2004-02-28
Canada

IamGimli (banned)

...and what is it that I cannot read, pray tell?

Between your inability to use proper English and your confusion about the features of the game you're commenting on (there is no "heroics" in SWTOR) I do admit I had to make a good measure of interpretation but that's hardly my fault now is it?
jofos
join:2008-02-14
Irvington, AL

jofos to BigReds42

to BigReds42
said by BigReds42:

play nice people....

Anyway what bigred is talking about is the heroic +2s and +4s. While this and issue to a point imagine if you qued for a specific heroic on balmora, I think there's about 8 of them, it would be worse. The way it is you que and quest on whatever planet and when you get a group if you don't have the quest for the one you got asked someone to share the quest.
LFG still has some issues but its a good start. There will be some level ranges that have longer wait times than others and dps will have longer waits than tanks and healers but it is a step in the right direction. The biggest thing that would make group finder better is if more people would start using it.

BigReds42
Premium Member
join:2004-07-14
Bellaire, OH

BigReds42

Premium Member

said by jofos:

said by BigReds42:

play nice people....

Anyway what bigred is talking about is the heroic +2s and +4s.

Exactly... I never said the words Hard Mode at all.
BigReds42

BigReds42 to jofos

Premium Member

to jofos
said by jofos:

The biggest thing that would make group finder better is if more people would start using it.

The problem is you can't q up for anything BUT for what your level is...

I mean I have done every quest and bonus series and that tends to make you overleveled for a planet so you can't even q up for the planet.