Premium Member

Anti-Doping Agency files charges against Lance Armstrong

»rss.cnn.com/~r/rss/cnn_t ··· dex.html
ZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZ

Premium Member

Armstrong files counter lawsuit

»www.tsn.ca/cycling/story ··· d=400234

this is getting funny.............he's scared now.

rolfp
no-shill zone
Premium Member
join:2011-03-27
Oakland, CA

rolfp

Premium Member

"The lawsuit is an aggressive -- and expected -- move"

The stakes are high for Armstrong. Like almost all athletes, what they accomplish in the sports world is just about all they've got. Even mortal beings might have some concerns when any authority is threatening to destroy ones reputation, so I wouldn't expect him to be enjoying this. However, I don't see where exercising legal protections, or anything else in that article, would suggest that, all of a sudden, "he's scared now".

FFH5
Premium Member
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ

FFH5 to ZZZZZZZ

Premium Member

to ZZZZZZZ
said by ZZZZZZZ:

»www.tsn.ca/cycling/story ··· d=400234

this is getting funny.............he's scared now.

You seem to be deriving a lot of pleasure from his predicament. Is their something personal against Armstrong?

ZZZZZZZ
Premium Member
join:2001-05-27
PARADISE

ZZZZZZZ

Premium Member

Ya he's a cheating asshole.
ZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZ

Premium Member

Armstrong suit against anti-doping agency tossed

»www.cnn.com/2012/07/09/s ··· ories%29
quote:
"This court is not inclined to indulge Armstrong's desire for publicity, self-aggrandizement, or vilification of defendants, by sifting through 80 mostly unnecessary pages in search of the few kernels of factual material relevant to his claims," Sparks wrote. He urged the cyclist to re-file his lawsuit without "any improper argument, rhetoric, or irrelevant material."

Tokidoki
Premium Member
join:2002-08-26
South Richmond Hill, NY

Tokidoki to ZZZZZZZ

Premium Member

to ZZZZZZZ

Re: Armstrong files counter lawsuit

said by ZZZZZZZ:

Ya he's a cheating asshole.

And how do you know he is a cheating asshole?

mromero
Premium Member
join:2000-12-07
Fullerton, CA

mromero to ZZZZZZZ

Premium Member

to ZZZZZZZ

Re: Armstrong suit against anti-doping agency tossed

»espn.go.com/olympics/cyc ··· g-career

looks like he gave up fighting the charges...
mromero

mromero

Premium Member

"I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in winning my seven Tours since 1999. The toll this has taken on my family and my work for our foundation and on me leads me to where I am today -- finished with this nonsense. "

- Lance Armstrong

ZZZZZZZ
Premium Member
join:2001-05-27
PARADISE

ZZZZZZZ to mromero

Premium Member

to mromero
Good.....hope they strip him of every title he won by cheating.

Now if Selig had any cajones and stripped Bonds of his records......it would be a great year.

mromero
Premium Member
join:2000-12-07
Fullerton, CA

mromero

Premium Member

Full Statement

»lancearmstrong.com/news- ··· -23-2012

Insight6
join:2012-08-25

1 edit

3 recommendations

Insight6 to ZZZZZZZ

to ZZZZZZZ

Well the USDA has released their “evidence” against Lance Armstrong to support their allegations that he doped. Armstrong retired seven years ago. The “evidence” summarily presented by the persecutors, uh, prosecutors, uh self-serving former riders and a bureaucracy looking to make a power grab goes all the way back to 1996---16 years. So he been out for five years and the evidence goes back another 11 years. So where has the USDA been hiding it? Sixteen years. It’s so pathetic one can’t even laugh about it. It took them 16 years to come forward? Gosh, with Armstrong winning the Tour every year, were I the USDA I think I might have come forward a bit sooner and put a stop to the Texas Terminator. Would have helped to have scientific and credible physical evidence too.

The evidence is substantially other riders who doped saying Armstrong doped too. Most of them doped and eventually flunked a drug test—or two. Armstrong passed ALL of his tests, over 500. I guess he was a genius and the rest were morons? Those fellow riders and competitors lied about their doping, lied when they were caught by a failed drug test, and I suspect lied in their tell all book deals. (Reinforced by the inventors and perfect of tabloid newspapers, the Brits!)

So my question to them all: Were you lying before or are you lying now? When did you start lying and when will you stop? How much again are you being "paid" for your testimony? In what other ways are you being rewarded or benefiting from your claims? Why only now are you speaking up?

However, for the sake of the argument and for the sanity of the talentless whining slug with a French accent, the argument is that everybody was doping. OK. If so then it was a level playing field. Armstrong doped. His competitors doped. In a level playing field Armstrong was the most dominant rider or all time. Had no one doped he still would have been the most dominant rider of all time.

To sum every thing up, the proof that Armstrong doped is the claims by others that he did. The physical and scientific evidence? Give the USDA time, and I’m sure they can manufacture some of that too.

Lance Armstrong: Simply the best. Better than all the rest. Better than every one.

Au revoir.

Ah, Paradise, the world of fantasy make believe created by envy and jealousy. LOL!
Expand your moderator at work

JRW2
R.I.P. Mom, Brian, Gary, Ziggy, Max.
Premium Member
join:2004-12-20
La La Land

JRW2 to Insight6

Premium Member

to Insight6

said by Insight6:

The evidence is substantially other riders who doped saying Armstrong doped too. Most of them doped and eventually flunked a drug test—or two. Armstrong passed ALL of his tests, over 500. I guess he was a genius and the rest were morons?

Therein is the rub with this report, every one of them got caught, yet Armstrong didn't, how did he manage this, if they were ALL doping the same way, at the same time???

However, for the sake of argument, the argument is that everybody was doping. OK. If so then it was a level playing field. Armstrong doped. His competitors doped. In a level playing field Armstrong was the most dominant rider or all time. Had no one doped he still would have been the most dominant rider of all time.

Also true, if you believe this report...

While the evidence presented in this report seems insurmountable, one does have to question the timing and how long it took for them to essentially "catch" him...
Expand your moderator at work