Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium
join:2000-08-05
Mentor, OH
kudos:1

Star studded movie on Syfy: Bigfoot.

»www.bostonherald.com/entertainme ··· srvc=rss

quote:
Syfy pits ’70s teen idols Danny Bonaduce of “The Partridge Family” and Barry Williams of “The Brady Bunch” in a race to snare Bigfoot.

Also appearing in the movie:
quote:
There are real actors in the film. Sherilyn Fenn (“Twin Peaks”) plays the frazzled law enforcement officer who tries to save the community. She’s dressed like Frances McDormand in “Fargo,” oversized hat and all, and it’s sad her career has dribbled to this. Couldn’t Lifetime’s “Army Wives” draft her for duty? Howard Hesseman (“WKRP in Cincinnati”) is a hoot as the venal mayor, who, when asked to pony up some money to capture Bigfoot, offers up the firefighters’ pension fund, reasoning it will never be missed. Oscar and Emmy nominee Bruce Davison plays a sheriff and also directed “Bigfoot,” and to his credit, he keeps the film moving at a brisk clip.

And one other person, I guess it's just a guest spot. He isn't mentioned in the above link. Anyhow Alice Cooper makes an appearance as well.

*edit* Billy Idol is in it as well... damn. Must have been a real big budget

A can't miss movie. lol.

»www.imdb.com/title/tt1876261/
--
Is a person a failure for doing nothing? Or is he a failure for trying, and not succeeding at what he is attempting to do? What did you fail at today?.

Wily_One
Premium
join:2002-11-24
San Jose, CA
I can't sit through crap like these "SyFy" movies. About the only time I watch the channel now are the reruns of SG-1.

lotusracer
Premium
join:1999-11-26
Moline, IL
Reviews:
·Mediacom
reply to Snakeoil
Click for full size
Alice being menaced by Bigfoot
as I've posted in this forum before, I LOVE these movies... excellent, comedic entertainment.... I laugh and laugh... and truthfully, they really are not much worse than the movies I saw at the drive in when I was a child, back in the 50s and 60s.
--
Humanity - The greatest natural disaster of all time.

Boricua
Premium
join:2002-01-26
Sacramuerto
reply to Wily_One
said by Wily_One:

I can't sit through crap like these "SyFy" movies.

+1 except for a few times where I tortured myself sitting through two hours of garbage as there weren't anything else to watch on a Saturday night .
--
Illegal aliens have always been a problem in the United States. Ask any Indian. Robert Orben

Bob4
Account deleted

join:2012-07-22
New Jersey
reply to Wily_One
said by Wily_One:

I can't sit through crap like these "SyFy" movies. About the only time I watch the channel now are the reruns of SG-1.

SyFy is showing Close Encounters and Blade Runner now. I never liked either of them, but at least they're better than PirannaDinoCrocasaurusFoot.

Blade Runner takes place in 2019, and has flying cars, colonies on other planets, and genetically engineered robots that are indistinguishable from humans. I don't think we'll have any of those in 7 years. Oh, and the movie has an ad for PanAm.

Boricua
Premium
join:2002-01-26
Sacramuerto
said by Bob4:

Oh, and the movie has an ad for PanAm.

I think we took that plane when we used to live in Philly going to Puerto Rico for the summer.
--
Illegal aliens have always been a problem in the United States. Ask any Indian. Robert Orben