uniqs
share rss forum feed
« Where are the details?
This is a sub-selection from Ya Know...

join:2012-06-18
Kitchener, ON
reply to FFH

Re: Ya Know...

LOL ... By now it's a well know fact broadband expansion throttling is as way to divide an conquer the people, the 99.99%

And by now, it's a well proven fact that big business & corporations are nothing but legal extortion and fraud rackets .. along with their bank buddies.
They steal from workers, public and even from each other. Those with the most are the most corrupt and most to blame.

This is just another example how the super rich are deceitful, sneaky and worse than any mafia. Ever since the first corporation many are keeping records of CEOs and major investors, fraudsters and those corrupt. There is a day coming when they, the corrupt, will ALL be put in jail or strung up by public.

Those who follow Ayn Rand philosophy will find out just how wrong she was when everything they own will be toasted or repossessed to pay for their crimes.

My better idea is to make them work at menial jobs for no to little pay. Let them clean toilets and clean up toxic spills they created for their daily meal of a bowl of rice and GMO food.

And the worst part for them is that there's nowhere to hide .. not even Deep Underground Military Bunkers will save them.

FFH
Premium
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ
kudos:5

The 1% is a myth. 79% of US households are invested in the stock market and 44% have mutual funds. So the people you despise is most of the people in the US and not some mythical evil 1%.

»www.ici.org/pdf/2012_factbook.pdf
--
»www.mittromney.com/s/repeal-and-···bamacare
»www.mittromney.com/issues/health-care

Kitchener, ON

LMAO .. that's only mutual funds .. only a speck of sand on the beach. You are thinking way too small.
Where's the rest?

Where's all the gold that has been mined over the centuries?
eg. It is estimated there is enough mined gold to build everything, every man made structure, from Whole state of Florida to whole state of Maine and all the states in between. All the gold in products, statues and jewelery world wide doesn't even begin to cover what we see in public.

.. then silver, platinum, copper, diamonds, and the rest of resources the super rich like to hoard?

What happened to all the 1,000's of Trillions in last 100 yrs that has filtered to few scumbags who abuse all life on earth?
The US military looses about 2 Trillion a year. It just seems to disappear into thin air. Oh I'd really like you to explain this one please.

It's actually much less than 1% ... it's more like 50 families in the US and about 1,000 families world wide that control all the wealth. And if you are not one of them you loose ... that simple.

PPL are not as stupid as some ppl on here would like to make them out to be. And the more you come on here and try to manipulate the more ppl are going to let loose of the truth.

There's absolutely no physical reason why every home in US and anywhere on earth shouldn't have fiber ... zero ... none. The problem is control of the masses. Super rich loose control and they are screwed .. that' what this game is all about.

BTW: your buddy Romney put 1,000's of people out on the street without a second thought or support by destroying and shutting down many businesses. That's 1,000's of families without food or shelter. And now he's after shutting down social services and stealing from them, which the people paid for, not him. That's your outright thief to be next president. LOL

Thank you .. for giving me and everyone the opportunity to expose the corporate and super-rich scam. I have a lot more where this came from.

FFH
Premium
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ
kudos:5

said by 04193189:

BTW: your buddy Romney put 1,000's of people out on the street without a second thought or support by destroying and shutting down many businesses. That's 1,000's of families without food or shelter.

And I and fellow IS execs at the railroad I worked at were responsible for about 75,000 clerks losing their jobs over 15 yrs. Too bad!! Time and technology marches on and people who never bother improving themselves lose their jobs.
--
»www.mittromney.com/s/repeal-and-···bamacare
»www.mittromney.com/issues/health-care

Kitchener, ON

i must say , you have a lot of balls to say that , especially without providing upgrade training