spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Lrscpa

join:1999-08-26
Demarest, NJ

[iO] Bergen/Cresskill All Digital When???

Some CV areas in NJ are making the switch to all digital. Any word about Bergenfield/Cresskill? I want to chuck this Tuning Adapter big time...

Jackarino
YacCity
Premium
join:2006-12-28
Allendale, NJ
kudos:1

frdrizzt

join:2008-05-03
Ronkonkoma, NY
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Optimum Online
reply to Lrscpa
Just an FYI, the first date will not be the date you can remove the tuning adapter. When it goes full digital, they put a message on all channels saying that you need a box. The latter date in the range is when I'd expect you to actually have the ability to remove the TA (however, if you have a TV without a box, you can see when it goes black screen, and not just with the message.

Lrscpa

Demarest, NJ
Would ya believe that I (OP) got the "You will require a Digital Cable Box by 8/7/12" letter today.

Jmartz

join:2000-07-20
Tenafly, NJ
My parents bill in Tenafly said the end of July.

Lrscpa

Demarest, NJ
reply to Lrscpa
So here it is August 12th, and I still need the tuning adapters.

JDolan

@ptd.net
It takes a couple of months until the actually remove the analog ch's and sdv. Then they add the missing HD ch's.

ilsno

@optonline.net
reply to Lrscpa
Its probably going to be 1-2 months before you go all digital. After the messages go away about needing a cable box to receive this channel, then your system is all digital. Stinks that it is so drawn out but so many customers are clueless dont do anything promptly.

kickass69

join:2002-06-03
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
reply to Lrscpa
Make sure to post in the New Jersey All Digital topic as that post so we all have one topic to use regarding the rest of Cablevision's NJ service area converting to all digital.