Search similar:

uniqs
navyson
join:2011-07-15
Upper Marlboro, MD

1 edit

navyson

Verizon Wireless getting sneaky again

Just got a text message from Verizon about two days ago saying that they will no longer automatically update the "data usage" app on their smartphones.

Instead, subscribers will now have to tap the icon and log in if you haven't done it yet to get updated data usage information. What the hell?

Why in the world would they want it make it harder for customers to know how much data they have used unless they don't want you to know easily so that you can go over your limit especially in today's "shared" data plans.
88615298 (banned)
join:2004-07-28
West Tenness

88615298 (banned)

take off the tin foil hat buddy. They are just updating the app so it works with share everything.

gdm
MVM
join:2001-06-15
Mchenry, IL

gdm

MVM

said by 88615298:

take off the tin foil hat buddy. They are just updating the app so it works with share everything.

That is correct. You can still use the app to see your usage. The app should be updated soon with the widget.

IowaCowboy
Lost in the Supermarket
Premium Member
join:2010-10-16
Springfield, MA

IowaCowboy to navyson

Premium Member

to navyson
I have been having problems with the My Verizon iPhone app as well since I switched to the share everything plan. Its giving me an error message and I emailed VZ about it and they said that they are aware of the issue.