Displaced Ohioan
Premium
join:2002-07-30
Denver, CO
reply to aciddrink

Re: The Greedy Hacker

said by aciddrink:

said by IllIlIlllIll:

a 60 second test for proof of concept is the same as someone doing 90 MPH on a 55 MPH for 60 seconds.

Because testing for proof of concept gives the same adrenaline rush as cruising down a road at 90mph.

You consider 90mph an adrenaline rush? I consider it being 3mph faster than my normal cruising speed.
--
What smells like blue?

RR Conductor
NWP RR Inc.,serving NW CA
Premium
join:2002-04-02
Redwood Valley, CA
kudos:1
said by Omega:

said by aciddrink:

said by IllIlIlllIll:

a 60 second test for proof of concept is the same as someone doing 90 MPH on a 55 MPH for 60 seconds.

Because testing for proof of concept gives the same adrenaline rush as cruising down a road at 90mph.

You consider 90mph an adrenaline rush? I consider it being 3mph faster than my normal cruising speed.

I consider it stupid and reckless, and I hope anybody going that fast gets tickted heavily and/or lands in jail. The highways are NOT your personal speedway.
--
»www.amtrak.com
»www.freightrailworks.org
»www.isu.edu
»www.nwprr.net
»www.amtrakcalifornia.com
»www.cahighspeedrail.gov

Simba7
I Void Warranties

join:2003-03-24
Billings, MT
said by RR Conductor:

I consider it stupid and reckless, and I hope anybody going that fast gets tickted heavily and/or lands in jail. The highways are NOT your personal speedway.

The speed limit was "Reasonable and Prudant" here 15 years ago for a few years. It was fun while it lasted and most people driving that fast drove rather well.

aciddrink

join:2000-08-26
reply to Omega
lol I was imagining a residential street when I typed that, not a highway.