how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

szootman

join:2005-01-14
Milton, MA

Buyer beware of Clear internet

I tried it and it was great for the first 5 weeks. once I started using it to stream to two TVs all of a sudden it doesn't work. my service is interrupted everyday and thru out the day. when I call they try and feed me the standard lies. the latest is I am right on the edge of the service. I find it very funny for 5 weeks it was perfect and not a blip. I tested it 3 or 4 times a day and got 6 to 9 megs download every time and an average ping of 55. now I am all over the place,when I can connect that is! sometimes the ping is 295 and my download in .33 and upload is ,002.
right now I could get a good test and see 7 megs and .95 upload and right after the test I can not go to the next page for 15 minutes. my internet will just kick out and the modem shows all the light green indicating I am receiving 4G.
it6 is very obvious they see i download a lot of bandwidth and have set limits and they are the ones causing the problems because they do not want me as a customer. I think they prefer the average person who uses little if any bandwidth.
This is the absolute worst service I have ever had in my life !
I will no longer be paying for this service because I am cancelling it Monday and notifying my bank they do not have permission to touch my account anymore in case they try to nail me for the next bill due on the 16th. and if they do take back this piece of garbage modem i don't care,I will be just glad to be rid of the lousy service.
they lied their ass off to suck me into it and then gave me what they said they would for the first 5 weeks. now like I said ,they do not want me because I actually use the service.

MY ADVISE TO ANYONE THINKING ABOUT THIS SERVICE. TRY FOR SOMETHING ELSE. THEY SUCK BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!