Savious
Premium Member
join:2012-03-05
Billings, MT

Savious to TheBionic

Premium Member

to TheBionic
I wanted to talk about it though!!!!!

Seems cool, I never played the first one but I am down for checking this one out.

I AM
Premium Member
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA

I AM

Premium Member

August 28th, 2012 release date. Game is pretty fun from what I have played in Beta.

I'm just shooting it up in BF3 as I wait for GW2 now.

Savious
Premium Member
join:2012-03-05
Billings, MT

Savious

Premium Member

said by I AM:

August 28th, 2012 release date. Game is pretty fun from what I have played in Beta.

I'm just shooting it up in BF3 as I wait for GW2 now.

I was going to play some BF3 the other day, but I didnt feel like buying the Premium Pack. I might do it once I get my new PC. My laptop runs the game just fine at nearly maxed out settings, but I want to enjoy BF3 on 22" of man monitor.

Koil
Premium Member
join:2002-09-10
Irmo, SC

Koil to Savious

Premium Member

to Savious
How you feel about Diablo, that's where I'm at with GW2. I've waited for this game for a loooong time, and I'm pretty amp'd it's finally here. So many times I heard little nuggets of info here and there about it being developed, then finally went into development (which has been a long ass time), but never a real release date. Several false ones floated out, or expected ETA's that were years off.

It's just finally here...I'm totally excited and really can't wait to hit the servers on 8/25.

I'm tempted to schedule days off, but I know better...I know how launches go, and even the smoothest have hiccups that can sting if you're sitting around waiting....so, I'll hold off until its stable and then take a few days..hehheh.