Trimline
Premium Member
join:2004-10-24
Windermere, FL

1 recommendation

Trimline

Premium Member

Cisco is Eavesdropping

I equate Cisco's action to me buying a telephone, plugging it in and "permitting" the manufacturer to "listen" to my calls. Site: »en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ea ··· dropping

I recommend that any Cisco owner, simply call customer support and ask for a refund. Then go to the nearest computer store and buy a new router (any Netgear will do just fine).
old_wiz_60
join:2005-06-03
Bedford, MA

old_wiz_60

The telcos already listen in; it's part of "quality of service."
yonkers10701
join:2001-09-06
Yonkers, NY

yonkers10701

telcos do not listen in , that is still a criminal offense. The times you here that is on sales and service calls, which is a conversation with a telco employee, or in these days contractors. The fallacy of this is that when you have a problem with billing due to the lying contracted employee, saying anything to get a sale, knowing he will be paid his bonus and gone when the customer realizes they have been overcharged , or there is a special fee that the rep promised was not applicable . This happened to me and i fought it to the top of that chain to another state district, guess what they could not find any recording that would prove the rep had given false info on price. You need to record it yourself or do what i do, send me the info in the mail period.