how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

harleypop

join:2012-07-02
Birmingham, AL

[Birmingham] DDW3611 - Routing Bridge mode need to change

my wireless router is configured in bridge mode and i am needing to change to enable router and eliminate dlink router, but can't access the configuration screen on this modem. is the configuration screen intentional locked to prevent users from accessing? thanks for any help.

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:148

Yes and the best way to get this taken care of is simply call your local office and they will remove the bridging for you along with giving you access to the router portion for your control.

harleypop

join:2012-07-02
Birmingham, AL

I was afraid of that, I was trying to hurry the process been waiting since 9am for tech appt 10am-12pm but has since changed to 12pm - 2pm and still not here. thanks anyway :-(

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:148
reply to harleypop

said by harleypop:

my wireless router is configured in bridge mode and i am needing to change to enable router and eliminate dlink router, but can't access the configuration screen on this modem. is the configuration screen intentional locked to prevent users from accessing? thanks for any help.

Did you request our OTG credit? If not let me know in Thursday and I will get it issued to your account.
--
~All truth goes through three phases. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer ~