Voxxjin
Made of Hamburger
Premium
join:2010-01-13
Dupont, WA
Reviews:
·CenturyLink

[NFL] Pity Gerry Sandusky

Amazing how one letter difference and the ignorance of some people have made it an interesting (to say the least) year for the Ravens announcer.

Gerry Sandusky is the Ravens’ play-by-play announcer, going into his seventh year on the job.

Jerry Sandusky is the former Penn State football coach who has been found guilty on 45 of 48 counts of child molestation charges.

They ARE NOT related. They have never been related. They don’t know each other.

One letter sure makes a big difference.

But that small, yet massive difference, and the lack of attention paid to it, has been plaguing Gerry for more than seven months. And it has no end in sight.

He’s received thousands of tweets @GerrySandusky from “confused” tweeters. When we talked last Thursday, he said it was probably the highest volume yet. It was 2:12 p.m. ET and he estimated he received upwards of 600 nasty tweets already that day.

»blogs.baltimoreravens.com/2012/0···andusky/

Go to the site and read about the fun he has had.
--
Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war

MuDvAyNe
Premium
join:2002-03-02
Brooklyn, NY
Reviews:
·Optimum Online
·Verizon FiOS
That has got to suck for him. I have no idea how he is able to keep his twitter going and actually responding to these people. If that was me I would of signed off a long time ago. In the end people are just retarded.
--
Mets, Cowboys, Devils

The Dv8or
Just call me Dong Suck Oh, M.D.
Premium
join:2001-08-09
Denver, CO
said by MuDvAyNe:

In the end people are just retarded.

+1
--
You're so vain... I bet you think this post is about you.

FFH
Premium
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ
kudos:5
reply to MuDvAyNe
said by MuDvAyNe:

That has got to suck for him. I have no idea how he is able to keep his twitter going and actually responding to these people. If that was me I would of signed off a long time ago. In the end people are just retarded.

And what makes these people think that the real JERRY Sandusky would be running a twitter account anyway? Morons.
--
»www.mittromney.com/s/repeal-and-···bamacare
»www.mittromney.com/issues/health-care

Deft
Stros in '08
Premium
join:2003-09-06
Grand Forks, ND
Reviews:
·Midcontinent Com..
reply to Voxxjin
Now this my be a little off topic.. but im from the upper north.. and when i moved to vegas.. the 1st thing that i got asked was if i was related to Ann Coulter... just b.c of the last name.. it happens to the small people too!

even in my interviews i got asked that..shit haunted me for days and months!!

Edge1
But these go to 11.
Premium
join:2006-03-01
USA
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to Voxxjin
Yeah that sucks for Gerry. He's a great guy, always good-natured and professional. I really feel for him. The organization will stand by him, some day this crapstorm will blow over. Just one more reason for me to wish THAT Jerry Sandusky an eternity in flames.

The Dv8or
Just call me Dong Suck Oh, M.D.
Premium
join:2001-08-09
Denver, CO
reply to FFH
said by FFH:

Morons.

+1. That says it right there.
--
You're so vain... I bet you think this post is about you.

capdjq
Premium
join:2000-11-01
Vancouver
reply to Deft
said by Deft:

Now this my be a little off topic.. but im from the upper north.. and when i moved to vegas.. the 1st thing that i got asked was if i was related to Ann Coulter... just b.c of the last name.. it happens to the small people too!

even in my interviews i got asked that..shit haunted me for days and months!!

I have the same problem. My last name is "Cruise". Initials is "T". Have a great difficulty in getting Hotel, Dinner reservations. Most frequent answer is "Yeah, right" or "Give me your number I'll call you right back". It gets so bad I usually reserve under my middle name.
--
A woman has the last word in any argument. Anything he says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

f0rtys3ven

join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI
Thats hilarious.

I'm sorry that it causes dismay in your life, but you put a smile on my face.