share rss forum feed
« byebye ciscoe4200 v2 »
This is a sub-selection from Not buying Cisco any more

engineer

@comcast.net
reply to cpsycho

Re: Not buying Cisco any more

said by cpsycho:

Next upgrade with all my customers will be upgrades away from Cisco, my corporate customers as well.

And what will you use for corporate enterprise networks for switching and routing?

cpsycho

join:2008-06-03
HarperLand

Have to upgrade my routers and find out what I like and will support. I have been trying out sonic wall, I purchased a tz200 a little while ago. Also I might go the pfsense route.

xsbell

join:2008-12-22
Canada
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Primus Telecommu..

1 recommendation

reply to engineer

said by engineer :

said by cpsycho:

Next upgrade with all my customers will be upgrades away from Cisco, my corporate customers as well.

And what will you use for corporate enterprise networks for switching and routing?

Juniper.

Hedwig Kotov

@reserver.ru

said by xsbell:

said by engineer :

said by cpsycho:

Juniper.

LOL people... Theres like 2,000 alternatives to Cisco rubbish.. Watchguard, SonicWALL, Juniper, all of which are generally considered superior to Cisco anyway. This is a good time to de-fund Cisco - globally.. Spread the word, delete them from being an option for both consumers and enterprise.